Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$259
Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$229
ComfortSuites
Geneva Wells Motel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$199
Hotels.com
Baker House Hotel(Lake Geneva)
$395
Inns Of Geneva National(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$279
$251
Lazy Cloud Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$235
$289
TripAdvisor
The Ridge Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$369
$269
TripAdvisor
Bella Vista Suites(Lake Geneva)
$559
All reviewsheated floorsseven oakswine and cheesethe cottagesrocking chairsbreakfast deliveredfront porchyogurttowel rackheated towel barwhirlpool tubevery morningwarm croissantsthought of everythingbathroom floorget awaycrackers
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Our stay was one night on the way to Chicago, and we look forward to coming back. We enjoyed the shops and old homes of Lake Geneva, but the highlight was our stay in the Ascot at SevenOaks. Greeted with wine and cheese, a fireplace which we used while watching movies on a cold evening, charming and comfortable bed, but the bathroom topped it all. My wife could have spent the whole stay in there! Check it out - you won't regret it.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank keys2manor
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

This marks my 6th stay at Seven Oaks. My husband and I first stayed at Seven Oaks the spring they first opened, years later, we still love it, for endless reasons.

- Cozy, well kept, private cottages. Why go to a hotel when you can have your own little home?
- A delish continental breakfast: toasted croissants, cereal, oatmeal, danishes, freshly sliced fruits and berries, and orange juice
- Fully stocked and up-to-date library of DVDs to borrow during your stay
- A deep jet powered tub, large enough for 2
- Heated bathroom floors, towel rack and toilet seat (who doesn't love a warm tush?
- FREE wifi
- And so much more...

Need I go on?

- Perfectly situated near downtown but a little off the beaten path
- Walking distance to the lake and Main St.
- And let's face it, how awesome is it to support a small independently owned business?!?

Leon and Amanda have done wonders with this property and we look forward to staying here for years to come. There is NO WHERE else we stay when in Lake Geneva.

And my personal fav, I get to play dog owner while here and walk the owner's cavalier spaniels, Monte and Scooby, as much as I want.

Like I said, perfection, period.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed October 16, 2013

After reading so many great reviews about Seven Oaks, my expectations were high. Every one of those expectations were exceeded during our stay. We spent two days in the Canterbury unit and it was very cozy. It had the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in (perfect mattress, high quality linens, etc). We also enjoyed the fireplace, whirlpool bath, and heated bathroom features.

It was such a relaxing getaway and we can't wait to go back. It's evident that the owners take great pride in providing a memorable stay to every customer. This is THE PLACE to stay in Lake Geneva!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2013

LOVE!! Found this wonderful place online and fell in love! My husband and I wanted to getaway for the weekend for our 10 year anniversary with no real plans to go or do anything but just be with each other, since we have 3 kiddos at home. From the moment we got there we were well taken care of and the property is so lovely. Our cottage was the Windsor cottage, which was meant to be since our daughter was learning about William the Conqueror! Anyway, the cottage/suite was wonderful. The wine and cheese plate were great, the "continental" breakfast was also wonderful and delivered at the time we wanted every morning- LOTS of fresh fruit, FRESH/HOT croissants, cereal, muffins, juice, coffee, milk. There was a lot and we were full afterward. The bathroom was my favorite though, lovely vanity, the whirlpool tub was large and relaxing, heated floors/toilet seat and towel rack and a huge shower with body spouts as well! The bed was perfect for sleeping as well. I also loved that you could help yourself to the vast selection of DVD's. The cottage was also just a short jaunt to the lake, we drove in case we had shopping bags to bring back but you could easily walk. All in all, a wonderful place to stay and we will definitely be back! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Room Tip: I do believe the Windsor cottage is the only one with a blue ray dvd player.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Staying at Seven Oaks was a delightful experience. The cottage I stayed in was very cozy and well furnished. The staff was friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend Seven Oaks and hope to stay there again soon!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family