“Nice place and people, terrible food” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Geneva Inn

The Geneva Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
The Geneva Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 94 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American, International, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Discover extraordinary cuisine at the Grandview Restaurant and Lounge. Savor a breathtaking, panoramic view of Geneva Lake and experience delicious combinations of texture, flavor and aroma.The Chefs at The Grandview Restaurant and Lounge take great pride in the process by which excellent food is created. Recognizing that quality of ingredients is paramount in the achievement of spectacular cuisine, we use nothing but the best and freshest available. LIVE Music every Friday and Saturday night, and Sunday Brunch. BREAKFAST: Monday - Saturday 7:30am - 10am LUNCH: Monday - Saturday 11:30am - 2:30pm DINNER: Monday - Saturday from 5pm DINNER: Sunday - from 4pm SUNDAY BRUNCH: 10:30am - 2pm
Los Angeles
“Nice place and people, terrible food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2009

The restaurant looks great and the people are friendly and provide great service, but the food is awful. I normally wouldn't post a negative review, but for the cost you can do far better in Lake Geneva. Our fish dish was very tough and the calamari appetizer was disgusting.

1 Thank yotaman24

Chicago
“Best Brunch in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2008

MY friends and I had a fabulous champagne bunch here on a sunday morning durring the busy weekend of August 18. We all could not be more impressed with the food, service, and surroundings. In my estimation it is one of the nicest places to dine in Lake Geneva.

For starters, the hotel is so adorable and inviting. All of us were greeted upon entering and suprizingly they knew who we were. I had called the night before and booked us a table for dinner but then we were unable to make it due to running late. They couldn't have been more understanding and helpful. After asking some of the locals many people had recomended Grandview for dinner, however, since we missed were un-able to attend our dinner there I booked Sunday Brunch. Iwas beautiful. I would recomend the salmon sandwich as a first course and their Steak and Eggs Benedict was out of this world. Our view by the window was gorgeous. All of us had such a pleasent day. Drinks were wonderful as well. A little pricey yet very understandable and totally worth every penny!

I think my friends and I are actually thinking of booking a weekend here at the Geneva Inn. I just wonder how the rooms are. I think everyone should try The Grandview!

1 Thank cityboyctr
Delavan, Wi
“they know what they are doing here..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2008

We are from the area, and save this one for special occasions..They know how to cook here, and we have never been disapointed.

It is always, elegant, romantic, with a great view and atmosphere...

The food and service are great!

1 Thank SteenyB
Waterford, Wisconsin
“freaking best pizza Eva!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2008

freaking best pizza Eva!!!!!

Madison, Wisconsin
“Most romantic dinner ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2008

I proposed to my girlfriend on the veranda at the Grandview after an amazing dinner this July. The ambience was perfect - great views of the lake, beautiful flowers in bloom, and a great spot for a sunset. The staff was exceptional, accomaditing my specific requests for setting up candles on the veranda (the waitress even lit them for me prior to the end of our meal)! Suffice to say, she said yes!

The food was also amazing - both my fiancee and I agree that it was the best meal we've ever had at a restaurant. We had pork and walleye, both were exquisitely flavored and extremely tender. The bartender also knows what he's doing, and the desserts were delicious! The restaurant is expensive, but worth every penny! We will definitely visit the Grandview again.