“Exceptional food in a memorable setting.”

The Geneva Inn Restaurant & Patio
Reserve with OpenTable
The Geneva Inn Restaurant & Patio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 100 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Set along the lake shore, The Geneva Inn’s Lake Geneva waterfront restaurant is a completely refreshed environment that whispers relaxed elegance. Our new menu has been passionately created and features perfectly prepared proteins and other straightforward flavors that are sure to please any palate. From our famous view and outdoor dining patio to our stunning wine cellar and lounge, we’re the ideal place for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We highly recommend the Grandview for dependably good food in a setting that overlooks spectacular Lake Geneva. We especially like the Sunday brunch, which gives patrons a choice of several entrees with several courses for a reasonable price. Lunches are also delightful.

Maia W, Manager at The Geneva Inn Restaurant & Patio, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you! We appreciate your kind comments. We take great pride in our food quality and our pristine lakeside setting, and we are glad to hear you agree!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I went with nine other friends for lunch. Our service was very good, considering our large group. I hadn't been here in a couple of years, so I reviewed the lunch menu on the internet in advance. Limited, I thought, but that's not necessarily bad.
I ordered the special of the day, a beef stir-fry with a salad. Our entrees arrived over a half an hour after the first course. So, a little slow.
I made a point of getting others' feedback about their food. Here's what I heard: One loved her beef stirfry ( I liked mine.) Another found the calamari salad rubbery, but tasty. Another felt the butternut squash soup too spicy. My friend next to me loved her onion soup and quiche. So, a mixed bag.
When the bill came, my stirfry, salad and ice tea, including the taxes and gratuity was over $20 for lunch.
Here''s my message to Grandview- watch out for Gage's Pier 290 on the other side of the lake.
They have a great view too and better food. Don't get caught in a time warp with dated decor, a specialty soup featured on the menu for over twenty years that's just "okay" per my friends and charge prices as if you're serving something"gourmet."
Like I sad, it is a pretty view.

1  Thank FranklyFrancophile

Thank you! We appreciate your kind comments regarding our service and location, and we look forward to having you join us again!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had a great dinner here - and the views from the dining room are tremendous. We shared the calamari appetizer. My husband had the chops and I had filet mignon. I had creme brulee for dessert, and my husband had the blueberry cheesecake. Our server was outstanding - and the meal pace was very relaxed.

Thank you! We appreciate your kind comments, and your description of your menu selections. The Calamari Salad is a house favorite, and we're glad you enjoyed it!
We hope you join us again soon.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Food was delicious, but a little overpriced. Went there with a gift certificate for our wedding anniversary. Service was wonderful, the view was indeed grand. I feel, however, that you can get just as good a meal at Anthony's steak house for a fraction of the price.

Thank you! We appreciate your kind comments, and we acknowledge that there is a cost associated with our location and view. We do hope to see you again soon, and please plan to join us in the summer, when we serve "al fresco" on our lakeside Patio.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We visit Wisconsin every year and lunch at the Grandview Restaurant is one of our "must do" activities. The view of the lake is stunning. The food has always been good. The menu has a variety of items including steak, fish and vegetarian dishes. We've always found the service to be excellent and since we meet old friends, we linger to talk and have never felt rushed. I wouldn't come here for the food alone, but the whole package, along with a walk along the lake front, is just a lovely way to spend the afternoon.

1  Thank PKWTraveler

Thank you! We appreciate your kind comments. Our staff takes great pride in service and quality, and we are delighted that you choose our location to meet your friends and enjoy an un hurried afternoon or evening.