“GREAT FOOD!!!”

Carvetti's Grill & Tap House
Ranked #69 of 97 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Carvetti's Grill & Tap House located in Historic downtown Lake Geneva backing up to the White River is the perfect spot to start in Lake Geneva. Specializing in appetizers,awesome burgers, huge chopped salads, wraps, pasta dishes,an all-u-can eat Fish Fry,specialty sandwiches, pulled pork to die for and our "Shut the front door Mac & Cheese" . Carvetti's is a family friendly environment where KIDS EAT FREE! For adults we offer many craft beers on tap, 3 full service bars,wines by the glass and plenty of top shelf liquors. With 22 HD tvs, every seat is the best seat in the house. Our 3 Award winning outdoor patios are truly amazing. Featuring over head party lighting, dance lighting, music, 2 full service bars, fire pits, palm trees, and seating for over 250 people. The perfect location to host Wedding rehearsal dinners, Bachelor & Bachelorette parties, celebrate birthdays as well as family & School reunions. Featuring buffets and Pig Roasts. All ages are welcome. Friday & Saturday nights after 10pm till 2:30am we have dancing with a LIVE DJ & VJ spinning the best music till closing. "What happens in Lake Geneva starts at Carvetti's" Come see why!
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband and I have been going to Lake Geneva for many years. We have been to carvettis a while back and were not impressed then.. However we decided to give them another try since sprechers is remodeling. and we have to say that we were absolutely pleased this time!! Whatever changes they have made since spring has difinately been for the better!! The burgers are amazing. My husband had the pulled pork sandwhich and he loved it. I ordered the wilber burger and it was so delicious. I of course couldnt' finish it so my husband did and he said it was one of the best burgers he ever had. the service was friendly. the bartenders made great drinks although a little slow. they also have a great selection for the kids! we saw the cook and complimented him on his food and he was very polite and greatful and really nice. I am glad we gave carvettis another try and we will be repeat customers. from what we could see is management/owners were making sure we were pleased and we really were! They will have our business from now on when we visit!!!

1  Thank tina h

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Although we have been coming to LG for a long time we never paid much attention to this restaurant on 50 just before you get into town. Nothing fancy for a sports bar.
Decent outdoor area although we ate inside. A nice variety of beers on tap, particularly the seasonal ones. The food I have to say was surprisingly good. The pulled pork sandwich was delicious and needed no additional sauce. The "Works"
burger was arguably the best burger I have had in LG. And there is heavy competition from Chucks, and Novaks. It is absolutely worth a try.

2  Thank jjhuckleberry
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I ordered a Hurricane in a souvenir cup and it was very good. Food was luke warm and just okay. Try the mozzarella sticks. They are string cheese wrapped in won ton wrappers, which made them very much unlike any other mozzarella sticks I have ever had and the flavor was very good.

2  Thank Mwalsh5576
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Looking for a place to eat in Lake Geneva we decided that we would have better luck away from the lake. Well - sorta.

The food was fine, service fine, and the beer prices staggering. An average meal served with plastic cups cost us $54! I was shocked.

DO NOT sit inside. It looks like it hasn't been cleaned in years.

PS The list pasta and there wasn't a single dish on the menu.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Very poor service. It took a LONG time for the server to even come. Nothing good on the menu. They were so rude we got up and left before even ordering. We will never go back. Is that how you impress and keep customers coming back? No.....

1  Thank Sandy S