All reviewscaramel apple pieblue moonbubble bathheavenly nightsdream catcherchocolate covered strawberriesbreakfast muffinscd playerturtle cheesecaketreehouse suitepaul newmanribsprevious guestscinnamon rollslarge deckget awaybeautiful fireplace
Reviewed August 24, 2010

One night here will have you wanting to come back time and time again! My husband and I celebrated our First anniversary here, and it was so incredibly romantic! No TV no internet, no phones, just us together. Play the Enchanted Evening Game, and sip champagne. Jaccuzzi time is great with the bubble bath included! We loved it, and will be back!

Reviewed August 9, 2010

If you are looking for that romantic getaway or just a quiet cozy place just outside of town this is it. The staff was very helpful in suggesting different things to see and places to eat. The grounds themselves are beautiful. You can take a quiet walk or just relax laying in the hammock or sitting in the gazebo by the pond. Our room was amazing. Very quiet and cozy. Private entrance was very nice you didnt have to disturb anyone. We loved the decor of our room and had a wonderful time reconnecting for our anniversary. I would highly reccomend this lazycloud to any of my friends. Thank you for the wonderful stay and we will be sure to come back and visit.

Reviewed August 7, 2010

have been to the bead & breakfast many times and always enjoy our stay. the rooms and the grounds are well maintained and beautiful. see for yourself. the Inn is as well maintained and beautiful and we enjoyed our stay there. thanks Lazy Cloud. we will come back!

Reviewed July 31, 2010

This place is absolutely amazing. My fiance and I were in need of a getaway so I started looking on the internet for something close to home and stumbled on the the Lazy Cloud Inn. I would highly recommend it for anyone who is looking for romance and relaxation. We made reservations for one night in the Heavenly Nights suite and when we walked in the room it was breath taking! Charming, clean, and not a detail for a romantic stay left out! We enjoyed complimentary champagne in the hot tub in front of the fireplace and complimentary muffins and coffee on the porch swing the next morning. We got 10 minuites down the road after checking out and decided to go back and stay another night! The staff is wonderful! (Thanks again Connie) This time we stayed in the Stone Grotto which was equally chraming, comfortable, and clean. Thank you Lazy cloud for providing such a magical place for couples to reconnect and relax! We are already planning our next trip and hoping to eventaully stay in all the suites including the B&B.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Heather2276
Reviewed July 30, 2010

Reunited with my high school sweetheart and we spent one glorious night in the Dreamcatcher Suite. We both loved the cozy, log cabin feeling and it was so relaxing! It was a wonderful way to just spend some quiet time, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, to reconnect and 'kindle' romance with your partner. I suggest reading the journals--we had fun looking for the hidden items in the rooms. Loved sitting out on the private deck and watching the raccoon family. I have stayed at many upscale 4 star hotels on business--and I would prefer the Lazy Cloud to any Hilton, Westin or Hyatt. When I want romance, I don't care about getting WIFI or using a business center. We didn't want to go to a busy, crazy, noisy waterpark, so this was perfect. For the price, you get a lot for your money. Connie went out of her way to make us feel welcome, you don't get that at a large hotel or a waterpark in the Dells.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple