All reviewscaramel apple pieblue moonbubble bathheavenly nightsdream catcherchocolate covered strawberriesbreakfast muffinscd playerturtle cheesecaketreehouse suitepaul newmanribsprevious guestscinnamon rollslarge deckget awaybeautiful fireplace
Reviewed January 8, 2012

I can't even begin to express how wonderful hour experience was. We stayed at the Stone Grotto and didn't even realize there were other units until the next day when we left to go to town. It felt so private and exclusive! The picnic dinner was fabulous and so romantic. The room was very clean and had the perfect cozy feel. We even took a walk in the forest preserve in January which was serene. I would love to go back there and would certainly recommend it to anyone. The staff was so accommodating and friendly, it made me feel right at home.

Room Tip: Stone Grotto was the bomb!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2011

My wife and i have stayed at Lazy Cloud inn now a total of 5 times and have had a very nice time on each of our visits. The staff was friendly and helpfull on every visit and we have found it to be clean and cozy each time. I would recommend lazy cloud inn to anyone that wanted to go somewere for some private time with someone special. We enjoy staying there and look forward to going again....soon i hope!!!

Room Tip: all the rooms are nice
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2011

We love Lazy Cloud CLEAN private staff is awesome We went for our first first visit not knowing Went back recently and plan to go back many more times. We love the seclusion, privacy and cleanliness of this place. .Dinners are good. service is great. Great getaway for couples.
Kathy and Al

Room Tip: all so far are great
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Spent the night before walking along Geneva Lake between Lake Geneva and Williams Bay. Stayed in the Blue Moon Suite which was clean and cozy. Enjoyed the picnic basket meal (extra) for dinnner and the bottle of wine. We enjoyed the privacy and will return.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dan M
Reviewed September 29, 2011

Me and my fiance stayed at the heavenly suite. At first, when we pulled up into the parking lot, I have to admit it looked little scary and deserted (understand that this is a cabin in a very small town, don't expect a 5 star hotel), but we warmed up to the place soon enough. The room was very nice, the jacuzzi and fireplace were amazing and staff was very friendly, however the bedding didn't appear clean, it looked old, wrinkled and dirty. I change my sheets once a week, and I know what clean sheets feel, look and smell like, we went to walmart and bought a blanket, I just couldn't sleep otherwise. If it wasn't for that it would have been perfect. Also, they can use some new towels, the ones we had looked very old, but at least they were clean. A restaurant I would recommend is Perkins (located in Delavan, 15 minute ride), great food and staff.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple