“Romantic setting with Amazing Food!”

Ristorante Brissago
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Brissago is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 97 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hwy 50 East & Hwy 12
Description: Experience Italian dining the way it should be. One of Lake Geneva's favorite Italian restaurants, the award-winning Ristoranté Brissago features a brand-new menu with the finest hand-made pastas and the freshest local ingredients. Whether you're a fan of classic Italian or a more modern Italian-American fusion, expect top-notch dishes done right. It's all balanced by a sensational wine selection — including an all-new American collection — and a dessert cart with all the Italian essentials. While our individual entrées are still widely popular, nothing beats the dishes we serve family-style. The items on our La Famiglia menu treat the whole table to an American-inspired taste of Italy, allowing our guests to connect over a quality meal. Because that's how Italian dining is designed. Your closest friends and family. Your favorite bottle of wine. And nowhere to be but in the company of familiar faces. The way the Italians have always done it. The way it should be.
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

My fiance and I went here last weekend and were stunned with the service and food provided. Prices were appropriate for the quality and quantity of the food served. The restaurant put rose pedals on our table to set the romantic scene for our engagement celebration! We had the mussels as an appetizer and the crab pasta and salmon for our entrees! Super tasty and great portion sizes! The Old fashion whiskey drink and wine was great too! Very highly recommend it!

1  Thank JarekandTeresa13

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Wow, this place was AMAZING! I lived in Northern Italy, and also love to cook, so I tend to be extremely judgmental when dining at Italian restaurants. Brissago really ranked up there as one of the best Italian places I've eaten in the USA. The menu is divided up into courses, but really, one course is enough for an entire meal. We ordered the bruschetta, which was wonderful. The Caesar salad was outstanding - our server, Luis, prepared it right at the table, and since I love cooking, he made sure to show me exactly how he made it. It was delicious! I ordered the bolognese pasta, and it was so delicious. Our server even brought me an entire bowl of parmesan cheese when I told him how much I LOVE to put parmesan on my pasta! Our server (Luis) provided some of the best service I've ever received. I ask a TON of questions, and he patiently answered each one, and also was able to describe every single dish on the menu from memory - better than how it was described on the menu. The gentleman helping Luis clear the tables did a phenomenal job making sure our dining area was always cleared - I wish I would have gotten his name, as I would like to let management know how well he and Luis worked as a team. If you like Italian food, you will LOVE this place!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We ate a pasta dish with lobster, where I debated on whether or not to lick the plate! Incredible, accommodating service, as well.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We come to the Grand Geneva every year and this restaurant amazes us every time. The food is flown in from Italy twice weekly. The pasta you eat on Sunday was made in Italy on Friday! We always bring our daughters ages 13 and 10 who absolutely love eating here. My older daughter loves the diver scallops with honey and pancetta. We have brought them for many years and the staff always makes our dining memorable. This time I tried the porcini crusted ribeye steak......speechless as I think about it again. I you spend some time in lake Geneva you have to eat here!!!!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Brissago has very consistent quality and amazing atmosphere. The service is always good. Would love to see some menu modifications though, as I think I've seen that exact menu for three years or so. Great food though