“Champs Sports”

Dining options: Late Night
Chicago, IL
“Champs Sports”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Our group ended up at Champs when we wanted a place to hang out and get a bite to eat. The patio in back of Champs is a nice place to unwind.

• Visited June 2013

Omaha, Nebraska
“YUM!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Biggest dang pile of nachos I have ever seen! Food was wonderful and inexpensive. The staff were wonderful to talk to and did a great job with our meals. Would go back there in a heartbeat!

Visited March 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Fun atmosphere sports bar with flat panel tv's”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Sat at the bar and had snacks and draft beers ($3.50). Had corn dogs and cheese curds - just ok - served in little plastic baskets and little paper plates. We just wanted something little to munch on while having a few beers. Tv's r good for watching sports - flat panels (don't see alot of these in the small places in Wisconsin). Bartenders were nice - but seemed overworked - it was very crowded and busy. The host found an additional chair for us to use at the bar - that was nice. Wouldn't recommend eating there - much better food elsewhere is town but the atmosphere is why we like to go there.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank BearsFans51
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Not going back!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I used to buy food there cause its really good, but the service from the person in the bar, (bald big guy) is bad!!! Last time I went to pick up my food and not only he was rude and not friendly at all, but he hand me my food (3 to-go boxes) not even in a bag and when I asked for a platic bag he shake his head and handed the bag to me not even trying to help me put the boxes in, Even at Mcdonals bag your food when you ask them to go, and are way more friendly than this guy, will not buy from there again!

• Visited March 2014
Twin Lakes, Wisconsin, United States
“It's a Sports Bar”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

If you are looking to watch the game with a lot of noise then go here. The food is mediocre at best and over priced at that. But then Lake Geneva is always over run with Chicago fans and it you are a local you won't go during peak season. Difficulty parking.

• Visited December 2013