“Pricey but cool.”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Pricey but cool.”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

It's a little pricey. The family style fish fry is nice. The atmosphere is cool.

Rochester, Wisconsin
“I've Had Better at Fast Food Joint”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

We went to Popeyes for lunch during the national snow sculpting competition. The place was fairly empty, and I guess the food not being outstanding was probably why.

My teenage granddaughter had cheese sticks and sweet potato fries as she couldn't find anything else on the menu that looked good to her. She said our packaged varieties we have at home are much better. I would concur.

I had the best meal of the four. I thought their perch sandwich was quite good, liked their sauce, and the bun tasted fresh baked. Their broccoli cheese soup was also quite good.

My husband had a patty melt that had much more ordinary toast than patty. He said it was soggy and too raw.

My daughter had the barbeque sandwich which she said was OK.

So, nothing was terrible, but for the money, I think I'd have rather eaten at a good fast food joint and pocketed the savings.

Visited February 2012
3 Thank GourmetGail
“Fun lakeside”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Fun, lively and a great view of the lake. They aroma from their huge outdoor grill will entice you inside.

Oswego, Illinois
“Oh my god ! The fish .... to die for !”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I talk about this restaurant all the time. I love the ambiance ... I love the outgoing friendly staff and I love the food.
One problem - but only one !
There were BONES in my fish ..... several .... lucky that I'm a very careful eater.

• Visited August 2011
“The roasted chicken is unbelievable!”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

If you are traveling to or just driving through, you have to checkthis place out. The roasted chicken is amazing. The only downside is that it is a little pricey....but worth it.

Visited October 2011