“Pass”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Lake Geneva, WI
“Pass”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

OK - so this place has changed hands like 3 times in the last 7 years. It's as if it is cursed. Was excited to see that it was a new Italian place to try - and they did tons of updating both inside and out - looks spectacular (along with the view of Button Bay from the deck). My sis was in town so we thought, what the heck, let's go and see. Totally disappointed. They didn't have ingredients for the first 2 $8 drinks we tried to order. We went with the waiters dinner recommendation, one of which being the house specialty. Average if that - very small portions. We were laughing because the stuffed steak rolls didn't match what the menu said. It's as if they were out of the fillings and just winged it. Edible but that's about it. I hate to write this review as I'm always excited to see local business open and really want everyone to succeed. Sadly, in my opinion, this place will not. I give it a year or two and it will close, yet again. Cursed I tell ya. The deck views are breathtaking of Lake Geneva sunsets. Perhaps start here with a cocktail or wine on deck and then head into town and dine elsewhere.

1 Thank htaylor75

Sun Lakes, Arizona, United States
“Delightful”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Our party of 6 chose this restaurant because we love Italian food. It's located on the north shore of Lake Geneva with a great deck which allows you fantastic views of the lake. It was a beautiful evening to dine al fresco.

The food is Sicilian Italian. We started with their house salad (their house dressing is lovely and light and the salad is tossed tableside). Oh - the bread is great, too!

We tried several different dishes (including a thin crust pizza which we enjoyed cold the next morning for breakfast); my Pollo Piccata was served piping hot and was delicious. They provide a rather large serving of pasta with it, which was cooked to the perfect consistency. I didn't want to eat all of the pasta and didn't, for it is a hefty serving. Hubby had the spaghetti and meatballs - delicious! The sauce must have a little cream in it because it isn't bright red - more pinkish in color but full of flavors.

Our waitress was courteous and attentive.

• Visited July 2013
Peshtigo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We visited Corleone to celebrate our fortieth wedding anniversary and were not disappointed that we chose this fine restaurant. The service was prompt and friendly. The food was excellent. I selected an item suggested by our waiter. It was superb so was my wife's selection! The other staff members appeared to be doing an excellent job in taking care of the customers. It is a new place and maybe they are still working out some details, but I highly recommend you give it a try. Very reasonably priced for generous portions. The view at sunset across the lake is wonderful!

• Visited August 2013
“Concern turning to being EDGEY...”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Fourth Visit, bordering on qualifying as "a regular". View BEYOND SPECTACULAR automatically/furnished (bar none:) but overview of our dining experiences do NOT currently qualify as CONSISTENT. Food/Sicilian recipes and QUALITY continue to vary/ALL across the board:( Service ranges from ARROGANT, to us being hopeful our waiter of CHOICE is on duty :-)

A glass of House Wine is not going to suffice ... bring "the bottle"...
enjoy the SUNSET from open-air deck and will see... (stay tuned:)

“Charged me twice.”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Average food , below average service . Busser dumped water on my phone and sunglasses. And then they charged me twice , told me two weeks ago it would be corrected and I'm still waiting. Worst part if I didn't see my bank statement I would have never known , I am assuming everyone that day also was charged twice...

• Visited July 2013