“A++++ Has something for every hole”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Paradise Miniature Golf
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I've been to mini golf courses in 5 different states (thanks to my brother) and we went somewhere local (25 miles away) and this is definitely the best one. It has an obstacle for every one of the 18 holes. That makes it so much more fun. You have to think about it and not just do the usual.........which is hit the ball straight ahead. That gets very redundant and very boring. I went there twice in 2 weeks. IT ONLY TAKES CASH so don't go with a Debit or Credit Card. 6.50 for adults. Not sure what the child/senior rate is. See their website I'm glad I did.

1  Thank heatherg23

Reviewed July 31, 2013

The young kid working was so sweet - my kids had fun - better when the lights come on at night. Brought 4 teens and they had a fun time - played twice!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Course was clean, nice Even had a par 4 lol. Good course.
It's about 7$ per player, minute away from the Cove hotel.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed in lake Geneva with my parents in their 70's and played at this little course 2 nights. It was a beautiful and challenging course with friendly attendants. When you turn your golf balls in you get tickets and a chance for a free game. We got a free one both nights. It was great fun!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

If you're looking for a fun family diversion in Lake Geneva, do not miss Paradise Golf Park. Not your cheesy mini golf place, very challenging, and a great time in a beautiful setting,