1,442 results
All reviews anchor suite loft suite restaurant attached within walking distance indoor pool full kitchen girls weekend location was perfect game room great place to stay get away great weekend close to downtown dover lake fireplace juan
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

We have been coming here for many years. The staff is always friendly and courteous. Juan always taking care of his past customers any gives world class service. The units are very clean. We recommend to stay here for a nice weekend getaway.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Juan R, Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2016

Dear Tony A,

Thank you for being a loyal guest at The Cove of Lake Geneva and for your great feedback regarding the courtesy of our team and cleanliness of our suites. We look forward to having you as our guest for many more years.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

My husband and I got married in Lake Geneva in late October and we booked a block of rooms at The Cove for our guests. We worked with Amy to do so and she was incredibly helpful, efficient and responsive to any/all of my questions or requests.

The suites are roomy and clean and I believe almost every suite (if not all suites) have little kitchenettes in them, which is very convenient.

Also very convenient is how close The Cove is to all the fun things to do in downtown Lake Geneva.

There is a very nice indoor and outdoor pool attached to the hotel, as well as a good pub-type restaurant.

I didn't personally stay at The Cove that weekend so I can't say how I liked it but I know our guests really enjoyed themselves and felt very comfortable there.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a nice place to stay in Lake Geneva!

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Juan R, Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2016

Dear Boppy21,

Congratulations and thank your for taking the time to share your great feedback about your recent group block at The Cove of Lake Geneva. We are pleased to hear that your guests enjoyed our accommodations and will definitely share your kind words with Amy.

We hope to see you as our guests in the near future.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

We had a 2 room suite on the third floor.This is an all suite hotel.Rooms were clean and quite comfortable.We only stayed one night.Next time ,we would like to stay 2-3 nights.They are plenty of things to do around the city and the lake to keep you occupied.We will make it a point to go back.

Room tip: Higher floors give you a better view of the lake and city.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Ralph M,

Thank your for your great review and feedback about our accommodations, cleanliness and location. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

I stayed here recently, in the "Commodore" Room. There was a private bedroom, kitchen area and a nice fireplace! I don't live too far but had meetings for 2 days so I chose to stay the night in Lake Geneva. All staff I came across was nice. Jolie and Asia at the Front Desk were especially helpful and professional. I had a small room issue but they resolved everything so quickly! There was a pool so I am thinking of bringing my family for a mini getaway.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear allenmichael180,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your great feedback about your recent stay at The Cove of Lake Geneva. We will definitely share your kind words with Jolie and Asia about their professionalism and attention to detail. We look forward to having you and your family as our guests soon.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

I've been going to Lake Geneva in November for 25 years and started staying at The Cove 4 years ago - I am glad I made the change. The Cove is located within walking distance from downtown Lake Geneva and makes getting around very easy. The hotel restaurant is good and convenient.

Room tip: Each room is different so selecting a room is a surprise.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Marianne P,

Thank you for being a loyal guest at The Cove of Lake Geneva. We appreciate you taking the time to review our resort and look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.