Cove of Lake Geneva
The Ridge Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$188
$134
Groupon.com
Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

Bella Vista Suites(Lake Geneva)
$209
$203
$209
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$199
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $229/night.

Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$118
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

Geneva Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$204
Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$146
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

$229
Maxwell Mansion(Lake Geneva)
$185
1,158 results
All reviewsanchor suiteloft suiterestaurant attachedwithin walking distancefull kitchengirls weekendindoor poollocation is greatget awaygreat weekenddowntown areajacuzzi tubdovercommodorelakebellafireplace
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Myself, my wife and partners just stayed at the Cove last weekend. We could not believe the way the night staff at the desk went out of their way to help us. The night manager on Friday(can't remember name) and then Beth & Krysta on Sat night "Unbelievable" the way they helped out.
We are looking forward to our stay their next year during the Antique Boat Show weekend.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
7  Thank BOBLOYD
Tony C, General Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful response in reference to your stay at The Cove of Lake Geneva!

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. As we strive to meet each guest’s expectations, it is feedback like yours, which allows us to set new initiatives for customer service and take pride in our customer service and accommodations. I will be sure to pass your complements to my staff. Thank you for your business and we look forward to having you back in the near future.

Tony Cruz

Reviewed September 27, 2013

After reading all the reviews, I was skeptical about staying at this hotel. I used a groupon for an Anchor Suite. Upon arrival, I requested a king bed on an upper floor overlooking the pool. I also asked for a room that had been updated, since some of the negative reviews said the rooms were old and outdated. The young ladies at the front desk told me it was no problem and to return at check-in time which was 3 p.m.. She gave me a parking pass so I could leave my car in their lot and walk around town until the room was ready. When I returned, I was given a room on the third floor overlooking the pool as requested. The room was clean, modern, and the carpeting looked like new. Everything in the room was in fine working order. My wife and I spent three nights and used both the indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs. We always had plenty of hot water for baths and showers. I see nothing wrong with this facility, so sometimes you have to "SEE FOR YOURSELF" before relying on others. I would gladly return!

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to ask for a room that suits your needs.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jimster7940
Tony C, General Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback from your visit to the Cove of Lake Geneva. We appreciate your ability to overlook some of our reviews and give us the opportunity to exceed your expectations. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Tony Cruz

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We just get back from the ''Cove of the lake Geneva'', we spent 3 night and 4 days, clean and big beauitful suite with everything you will need for daily living, clean swimming pool, great customer services, walking distance to the most restaurants and Beach. The only thing they Don't offer is a free breakfast there is No free breakfast other than that the place is perect for couple or family vacations.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Daly S
Tony C, General Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure to assist you during your stay. We do not provide a complimentary continental breakfast, but it is something that we are currently looking into. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you back at The Cove in the near future!!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We stayed at The Cove for 2 nights in a suite since there was 6 of us. It was so out-dated! The room didn't even have a safe!?Every picture on the wall was crooked, carpet was so stained & dirty we all wore socks! The couch was filled with stains! 2 women had to sleep on the pull-out couch & the mattress was so thin, you felt every spring! The website is wrong, they only have a few "updated" rooms. The suites are old, maybe early 80's? Hallways of the hotel were filthy, lights broken in hall, holes in walls, stains on carpet! Also, the air condtioner unit in the wall sounds like a jet taking off! All around, it was a bad stay. I was embarrassed that "us girls" stayed somewhere like that. We had a good weekend of shopping, it was such a shame that the hotel & rooms were so disappointing! I will never go back again, neither will my friends!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank Dawn P
Tony C, General Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you for your review regarding your experience. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience your experience may have caused you. We strive to exceed our guests’ expectations and create memorable experiences. We take all feedback seriously, and sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations. We hope you will give us the opportunity to regain your confidence in the near future.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I booked the hotel due to the location and the boat trailer parking lot that we had used last year. After I called and the Front Desk told me they don't do that any more I sent an email to their web site. They responded by telling me to park in the City lot. The City lot gives tickets for parking trailers with vessels on them. I sent an email to the president of the management company to advise him of the horrible business decision to turn guest away with trailers. His response was the Operations Manager would contact me. Six days later after I canceled my reservation the GM Tony Cruz contacts me. He tells me some [--] about how he has increased the staffing and his employees need a place to park. I rebooked my trip to stay there. I check in and tell the Front Desk the GM stated I would be allowed to park in his spot. The Front Desk said that I could park in the normal lot by the Tennis Courts. After I checked in and my Wife and I got settled in the room we went and looked at the Extra Lot to see ALL the employees cars. Here is where the LIES come. The lot had about 8 cars and a PWC trailer with Jetskis on it. I knew I had been lied to by the GM. We spent 2 nights at the property and NEVER saw the Extra Lot have a lot of cars in it day or night. I don't like being lied to! I have included photos to prove my point. The photos were taken in the day time at check out time when I would guess the most staff is on duty cleaning rooms.
For a company not to provide a service to it's guest is a BAD idea! Why would the GM LIE to me? Why would I be told to park in the City Lot where I would get a ticket? Why would the company not provide parking for trailers when your the property is on the Lake and a portion of it's revenue is from boaters? Why is the GM still employed? Maybe the TV show Hotel Impossible should go there and teach them how to run a hotel properly. The management company should be embarrassed for running a property this way!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ukngfy2

In regards to our phone conversation back on 7/24/2013.
I explained to you that I would allow you to park your trailer because I believed it would not effect the parking concerns of other guests and our owners staying at the hotel. We do not allow trailer parking at the hotel, but because of some communication issues I granted your request. I wanted to show you how much we appreciate your business. Regardless of the status of the parking lot I must be consistent with all guests and policies in regards to boat or trailer parking. It is unfortunate that after granting your requests and making such accommodations, that you were still unsatisfied. I request for you to contact me directly so that I may offer my apologies. Allow me the opportunity to recover your experience at my hotel. I appreciate your business and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you!