Cove of Lake Geneva
The Ridge Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$152
$104
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$159
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

$299
Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$118
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

Grand Geneva Resort & Spa(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$239
Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$327
Inns Of Geneva National(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$189
$147
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

Bella Vista Suites(Lake Geneva)
$359
$209
Priceline
Maxwell Mansion(Lake Geneva)
$185
$269
TripAdvisor
1,156 results
All reviewsanchor suiteloft suiterestaurant attachedwithin walking distancefull kitchengirls weekendindoor poollocation is greatget awaygreat weekenddowntown areajacuzzi tubdovercommodorelakebellafireplace
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I took my children to the Cove to swim for the night. We arrived at the hotel, and the front desk gal was wonderful. However, as our stay continued, we realized the staff was very unprofessional and very, very rude. They took the attitude that "I am the manager, and you are not...and I will not listen to your issues...I make the final decisions." Not a good attitude to make ones stay a good one. We also noticed in the pool area that the celing leaks...on myself and my children...and there was a great deal of mold on the ceiling. Made us feel very dirty. I hope that the "team" comes together to realize that the customer is the most important part of their job. I hope they can clean the pool area because it really is great for small children.

Room Tip: did not stay the evening
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank gracey0813
Paula H, Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback on your most recent visit to the Cove of Lake Geneva. I am pleased to hear that the guest service representitive at check in was wonderful and I apologize that as your stay progressed, you did not find the remaining staff that you came into contact with to be just as wonderful. We pride ourselves on customer service and I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you so that I may fully understand how you found the other staff unprofessional and rude. We are having some issues with the ventilation system in the indoor pool area currently and we are working steadily to get them resolved. I realize that may guests will find the pool area unacceptable currently and hope that they can understand we are trying to resolve the issues. Once all of the ventilation is fixed, we will be treating the walls as they need to be and repainting the indoor pool area. Again, thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and please do not hesitate to call me directly at 262-249-9460 ext. 181 to discuss your experience further.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We,ve tried others but always return to The Cove.Excellent front desk experience.Never had an issue with our suite.Lots of room.Great Bloody Marys at the bar.We are headed back today and are VERY EXCITED!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that views the lake.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your continued patronage to the Cove of Lake Geneva. It is guests such as yourself that continue to make the Cove of Lake Geneva successful. I am glad that you have always found your way back and enjoy our spacious suites. I am glad to hear that you have always had an amazing experience with the customer service staff as we do pride ourselves on exceptional customer service. Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

First the positives: very friendly front desk staff, quick check-in, and plenty of parking in a town where parking comes at a premium. The housekeeping staff was very helpful and put up with my attitude problem :)

The negatives: dirty, old, dank. I had a room on the first floor, and the carpet outside my room was positively repugnant. I mean, this carpet was filthy. Stains, bleach marks, just absolutely nasty. The room was large with a separate sleeping area. Bed itself was not very comfortable, and the room could really use an update.

I don't know if I would stay here again. It's a great location and the pool is a lot of fun, but the place is so dirty it's borderline unacceptable.

Room Tip: Ask them to put you where the carpet has been cleaned in the last decade.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Matt G
Paula H, Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback from your most recent visit to the Cove of Lake Geneva. I am so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our swimming pool area and our amazing downtown Lake Geneva location. I am glad that you found the staff friendly and helpful and I do apologize that you found the hallway carpet completely unacceptable. I am currently working on pricing to have all of the hallways professionally cleaned as we have been unable to keep up with them within the property itself. Please also be aware that each of our units are individually owned and some have been updated more recently than others. It is my hope that you will stay with us again in the near future so that we may have the opportunity to regain your confidence.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

stayed for a weekend had a great time love the pool for the small kids.
The hotel was in walkimg distance to town and all the shops across the street from the lake walked it all great location.
will go back

Room Tip: We had a room that over looked the pool
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Paula H, Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback regarding your most recent visit to the Cove of Lake Geneva. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our largest indoor pool area that Lake Geneva has to offer. It is a great spot to come with children of all ages and I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed our walk to everything Lake Geneva has to offer location. Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband and I went to the Cove in Lake Geneva for our 16th wedding anniversary. The first night our two children stayed with us and slept on the sleeper sofa. My daughter who is 7 said it was not very comfortable. Our bed was fine, but it is right by the door, thank goodness we always bring a white noise machine with us so it did cover any hallway noise. The kitchen was clean and we did like having a fridge and microwave. The pool was nice, the hot tub was a little cool, but the maintenance man was working on it. The sauna didn't even get warm. I used the ladies restroom in the pool area and there were 3 stalls, 2 had signs on them that they were out of order. The staff was extremely nice.
We went here because we bought a groupon. There must have been a problem with a room on the 3rd floor closer to the pool as it had a padlock on it and fans running constantly in it (it did stink up the entire 3rd floor (thank goodness we were on the opposite side of the building otherwise the smell would have been to much for us to even stay there). In the past year we have stayed at Lake Lawn resort and Geneva Ridge with a groupon for the same price, both were better than the Cove and the same price as the Cove. If you were going to enjoy walking around downtown or using the beach the Cove would be nice for that as it is very close to shops, restaurants, and the beach, but it was January in Wisconsin so we were not going to the beach! With all the money being spent to update numerous resorts in the Lake Geneva/Delevan area the Cove needs to do some updating or it will be left in the dust. If I had an option of purchasing a night at the Cove for the same price as Lake Lawn Resort or Geneva Ridge I would not stay at the Cove. It was not bad, but it was not good either.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Leslielf
GenevaHos, Manager at Cove of Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback from your visit to the Cove of Lake Geneva. We take all of our customer feedback extrememly seriously. I am glad to hear that the suite you stayed in was clean and found the staff to be extremely friendly. I apologize that you did not find the layout of your suite to be functional. We do offer suites with a private bedroom with the bedroom in the back of the room away from the door, which may be helpful if you choose to stay with us again. Each of our units is individually owned, making the decor of our suites different. We definately could have accomodated you in an updated suite has we known that you found your suite to be dated. Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.