“Geneva National Golf Club and Resort Excellent Destination”

Geneva National Golf Club
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Located on the shores of sparkling Lake Como, just a few miles west of Lake Geneva, this championship course is the result of a collaborative effort between Lee Trevino, Gary Player and Arnold Palmer. Fifty-four holes of memorable golf are surrounded by hundreds of acres of oak, hickory and walnut trees, rolling meadows and glistening ponds.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I recently went on a weekend vacation get-away to Geneva National Golf course and resort. All I can say is everything was unbelievable and they go above and beyond to accomodate their guests. The employees are very professional and make sure you are enjoying every part of your stay. We highly recommend the spa and massage located at the hotel. The food was excellent and I thought the spinach artichoke dip was to die for. We played both golf courses and they were in unbelievable shape while having amazing scenery while playing. If you stay in the hotel make sure you check out the outside patio bar area. I would highly recommend experiencing a nice relaxing trip to this vacation spot. I look forward to returning next year and can't wait to experience it all over again!!!!!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We played the Palmer course and it was in great condition. $32.00 PP on GolfNow made it better as I think fall rates are $90.00. The carts we're great No GPS is the only downfall.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Played here with friends for the first time. We played the Palmer course. It is a beautiful course, but man, the greens are impossible! Upon returning to the clubhouse when we finished, the gentleman cleaning my clubs said those are some of the hardest you'll ever see....no kidding!

Staff were very pleasant, course was maintained very well. Only complaint is that we only saw the food/drink cart 3 times during our play.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

This course is wonderful and so very convenient to most Hotels in the area. Staff is very helpful and never hard to find...especially in their black and beige diamond trousers. One of the best courses to play in the area!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My wife and I played the Player Course a couple weeks ago and really enjoyed our day. The course was challenging but not too much so. The grounds were in very good shape, especially considering it is more of a resort course that gets a lot of traffic.

The management of the course was very good, all of the staff were helpful and friendly and from arrival to starting everything was very prompt and on-time.

However we did run 5 hours and 40 minutes and ended up waiting on the entire back nine which was a bit distracting. The couple we were paired with left around hole seven on the back nine due to the slow play. Not sure where the issue arose but obviously there were several slow moving groups that were not getting pushed at all.

We would play again but maybe not on a weekend. Loved the course and the facilities, but they need to keep the pace reasonable.

3  Thank becandl