“Best place in Wisconsin”
Review of Geneva Lake

Geneva Lake
Ranked #5 of 49 things to do in Lake Geneva
More attraction details
Owner description: Get this straight: The city is Lake Geneva, the lake is Geneva Lake. Hop aboard a classic yacht for a cruise around the second deepest lake in Wisconsin (135 feet deep and 21 miles around) which is the focal point of a popular resort area also known as "the Newport of the West."
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Live here, love it, never want to leave. Shops, dining and if you boat - the best water around! I wish I could have this place all to myself!

All reviews
"boats"
in 26 reviews
"winterfest"

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Nice shops and restaurants to enjoy. Carriage rides through town, boat rentals available and lots of things for the family.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

What a beautiful lake and shoreline. I was very surprised when we arrived as I did not expect so much activity on and around the lake. But it was great. I would like to spend more time here.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Walking around the lake as well as down town Lake Geneva and checking out all the shops and resturants is always one of the best things about going there. My wife and I have been coming here for years and we never become tired of this wonderfull place.