“What a surprise- would stay again”
Review of Bella Vista Suites

Bella Vista Suites
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Lake Geneva
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Loved the charm of this older building, but the modern connivence and style of the rooms. Location was awesome. Bottled water in the rooms, breakfast certificate for local restaurants, and free DVD rentals were all awesome perks. We stayed here last minute as we extended our weekend away by 1 night and wanted to get into town versus staying at Geneva Grand. We are so glad we passed the other hotels (much larger) and went for something smaller. We felt special, cared for, and found the place really special. Right on the water, walking distance to everything, and lovely for couples. Price was nice too.
MY ONLY COMMENT and its so minor i feel bad even writing about it- the pool. Its not outside. we have lovely weather during our stay and would have loved being outside by the pool, but we did use the indoor pool and it was very nice and clean. Quiet being at such a low key hotel, so we were able to swim and use the hot tub alone, along with the workout room.
Very happy with our stay all around. Would stay here again hands down.

Room Tip: We like facing the water, and the view from the higher floors is beautiful!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Bella Vista Suites

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We only stayed one night, I wish it could have been more! I have a great bed at home, but I slept like a baby at the Bella Vista Suites! I was so impressed with décor, to walk out on balcony and see a beautiful Lake Geneva is great anytime of year! I plan to visit in the summer too!

Room Tip: If it is available, definitely get a Lakeview room!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Just a quick early Summer family getaway up to the lake. Bella Vista WOW!!!
We found it to be the only All-Suite Hotel situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Geneva. The staff was great and very accommodating. The property was very inviting and has been updated from our last trip. Plenty of parking and a short walk to downtown. We felt we were right in the middle of all the activity, but still secluded from all the noise and the crowds. An afternoon sunning ourselves on their lakefront private pier was simply perfect!!!

We made return reservations for later on this Summer.
-Ricki G.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Ricki G
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My two sisters and I enjoyed a wonderful, relaxing stay at the Bella Vista Suites at Lake Geneva, WI. The view of the lake and proximity of the hotel to Lake Geneva sites and restaurants are excellent. The hotel is very well maintained and has many charming aspects. Our suite looked out on the lake (highly recommend a lake view) and all hotel amenities were very good. The hotel is situated by the Baker House and I also recommend a meal there.

Room Tip: Highly recommend a lake view room; no restaurant facilities at hotel but many very close by. A brea...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jean P
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Stayed here over Memorial weekend in the Governors suite. I had booked a suite overlooking Seminole Park and was devastated when I seen the lake views on the other side. Fortunately, they were able to upgrade us to a room overlooking the Baker House activities . The room was pricey, but we sat on the balcony so often, it paid for itself. The fireplace did not work, but they gave us a discount on the room. The only thing I dont understand about this hotel is why they dont utilize the beautiful outdoor patio. A few heater lamps and music, this place could be a gold mine. They do not have a restaurant either. The bar was lucky to have 1 person at it, very strange. The last day the elevators went out and they hike down three sets of stairs was not fun. All in all, a nice place to stay. I would go back because of the views and ability to walk everywhere.

Room Tip: Choose the Governors suite. Private balcony that faces the lake and sits over the Baker House yard...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I stayed at the Bella Vista Suites for a surprise birthday party. They could not have been sweeter!! The cute girl that checked us in, Athenia was professional and helpful. They upgraded my room...which was nice...but the real reason for this review is this:
I went to the hot tub with my girlfrend in the afternoon, and put my jewerly in the pocket of my big fluffy robe that the Bella Vista supplies. After the hot tub, I went back to my room and got ready to go out. Got up the next morning and checked out. At 4 in the afternoon, it dawned on me that my jewelery was still in my robe at the hotel. That's where Ted & Ramon come in. After me calling in a panic...Ted was hopeful that he would find it. He enlisted Ramon to help, and find the jewerly they did. Those 2 went through every white fluffy robe pocket until they found it!! Now that is service. Thank you SO very much!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank kelley65
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

The location is great with a lakeside view. Outstanding. Close to downtown and the lake. My room had been recently renovated and was done beautifully. Clean and the staff was helpful. EVen without a restaurant on the premises the coupon with a choice of restaurants for breakfast was enjoyable. Wel ook forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: April 2013