“Love it!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I went here for our 20th year anniversary. We love going to Lake Geneva. It's "our" little place. I'm a vegan and gluten free. My husband is a carnivore. "Mmmm...me like meat." The staff was incredibly accommodating to both our ways of eating. I had the gluten free pizza, my husband had the prime rib dinner. My was sooo good. My husband ate his prime rib in delight. The manager and the rest of the staff are very kind. I have MS and have to use a walker. The manager patiently helped me up the stairs (they were really busy, but he took time to help me). We will definitely be back. They have an October fest theme coming up in their restaurant. My husband and I will be there for that. Awesome place!

There are newer reviews for Tuscan Tavern & Grill

Reviewed August 4, 2014

being from Chicago I guess I shouldn't be surprised , but I thought being so close to Chicago and a strong Illinois presence here the foodwould be better, don't waste your time and money.

1  Thank jaws66
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Very tasty Italian fare served in a very pleasant and attractive atmosphere. Good wine selection and some good choices of beer on tap. Service was excellent also.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

This was recommended by our hotel and we read very good reviews before choosing to have dinner here. I chose the trout special and the flavor was not great. It was very "fishy" tasting and not the sweet, light taste that has been my usual experience with trout. The garlic smashed potatoes were gummy and could have been warmer. The dinner salad was nothing special and the blue cheese dressing just o.k. The decor of the restaurant gave us high hopes and we enjoyed the screened dining room on this cool evening. Rather disappointing overall.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Was there recently with a friend midweek, so it wasn't too crowded. Our server was very attentive. Only complaint on service was that the meal arrived within just a couple minutes of the salad, which we had just started eating. Because of some reviews I saw on other menu items being bland, etc., I ordered a fish special. It tasted good, but I did feel the prices were slightly high.