“Worth a visit!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Plainfield,IL
“Worth a visit!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Prior to going, I read the reviews. I was impressed with the reataurant upon walking in. It was well decorated and we were greeted at the door. I was happy with our waitress and the food turned out to very good. The dshes that were ordered at my table were very well prepared. I will return next time I am in town. The chicken piccata is worth a try.

2 Thank Batholemew

“Misunderstood previous ratings.”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The overall experience is just not very good. Both service and food are poor. And we noticed other couples also frustrated. We did not attempt dessert.

Pell Lake, Wisconsin
“What a wonderful surprise!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband and I are locals and we avoid tourist traps at all cost. We never went to Ryan Brauns place and when Tuscan opened in the same location, we avoided it, too. We went to Bistro 220 for our 10th wedding anniversary dinner last week, but when they weren't serving the entree I was hoping for, we decided to give this place a try. Tuscan was a wonderful surprise! It was a warm night and we sat in the dining room in the screened porch area. Our waitress was a delight, and the food was really very good. The entree portions were very big- I ate my leftovers all week long. We didn't like the artichoke appetizer, and the owner came right over to our table and offered to bring us a different appetizer or take it off our bill. You really can't miss with this place. Large portions, and the food is delicious. If you're not happy, they make it right. Who can argue with that?

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank mlesniak262
Genoa City, Wisconsin
“Get your moneys worth in Lake Geneva!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I work at a local hotel and the #1 question is where to eat. While many restaurants are tourist traps and highly overpriced, this restaurant got it right. My wife and I were kid free so we wanted an enjoyable dinner away from kids at a table that was not stuck in the middle of the room. They gave us the "anniversary table" which was tucked away in the wall...perfect. The bread, olive oil, and parm was a great start with the calamari appetizer...again perfect. We both had the steak and lobster. While my wifes steak was not cooked exactly to order, they did not hesitate to fix it. The fix went from bloody to well done, so they brought another steak without question. Overall, the service was great and the atmosphere of the restaurant was very nice. This is the first place I tell all of my guests to go!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Hejira44
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
“Delicious!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Make sure that you do not leave Tuscan without having their famous Bloody Mary! Loaded with vegetables and beer chaser on the side - Yummy! Food is delicious - steaks perfectly prepared and outstanding scallops. The wait staff couldn't be more attentive and nicer. The owner even checks on you!

• Visited August 2012