“Yummy”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Skokie
“Yummy”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Bought 3 small pies & a single slice to go. Heavy crust, but they were good. No sugar pie was very tart. Banana-cream was yummy.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Lucy-Familskokie

Elkhorn, Wisconsin
“Mixed Bag”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I have had two trips to the Pie Company-the first was for just pie and it was really good. I bought it and took off home to eat it. The second was to try their meals. The food was outstanding but the service was mixed as for some people can be confusing-took my mother there and she was asked if she needed to go to the hospital or clinic after coughing while eating. The manager approached and said if she needed assistance they would call paramedics? Let's say the service needs work and processes they use as some of the people are very pleasant while others are not. The food was again really good.

• Visited August 2013
Lake Forest, IL
“Too good”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We love the cherry pie but you can't go wrong on the other flavors, In an out of the way location from downtown but worth finding

Visited May 2014
Burlington, Wisconsin
“Very Good Quiche and Muffin!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I enjoyed my recent visit to Lake Geneva Pie Company for lunch! I ordered a slice of the house quiche to go, as well as a cranberry orange muffin. I enjoyed both items tremendously, and it was a very satisfying meal. I do feel that the prices here are a bit steep. I think $4.50 for a slice of quiche is pretty high. I was considering trying a slice of a different variety quiche, but did not feel like spending $9 on 2 slices of quiche. I settled for the muffin instead for an additional $1.50. I like that you can buy just a slice of a pie or quiche here and not always the entire thing. Like other reviewers have said, I feel that it can sometimes be confusing when ordering. I never know if they only have what is displayed in the glass case or if they have additional varieties of pies, quiche, sandwiches, etc. in the back. I also had a 5 minute wait for service on my most recent visit. There was one woman in front of me who took quite a while to order because she also had lots of questions on the menu and what was available. What was kind of strange to me was that another staff member could not come forward to help me. There were 4 or 5 other workers just kind of standing around in the back, so I don't know why one of them couldn't wait on me. The young woman waiting on the woman in front of me and then subsequently me was very polite and helpful and clearly had good customer service skills. She apologized for the wait I encountered. It could have been avoided, though, which bothered me. I did enjoy my quiche slice and muffin, and would return here because I love their food. I just feel that they need to have a menu board that is not so vague or something to make people more clear on how to order. I always have felt somewhat confused when ordering here as to what the system is and what is available. The establishment has a delectable aroma inside, and the baked goods and quiche are always fantastic!

Visited June 2014
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“good sandwiches!”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

There isn't a huge election, and the Sandwiches are made in advance, but yet they are very tasty. Location is easy to find.

Visited June 2014