“Cute place with lots of toppings!”

Yogeeze Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #5 of 7 Dessert in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I love frozen yogurt places and thought Yogeez was great. The interior was a bit more stark than some of the yogurt places I've been, but the yogurt and toppings were great, which is what matters. This place had the most topping options that I've seen set for a yogurt place. Glad we stopped in!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We like this place for building your own yogurt except when it is crowded with kids. When the owners are there, the place runs better. You can build your own yogurt with choices and toppings. Watching all those little hands on the spoons and dials of the toppings causes me to not want to add anything on my yogurt. The yogurt flavors are wonderful.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I had a mix of vanilla, orange and raspberry pomegranate yogurt topped with fresh raspberries and a little mango sauce. Heavenly! Hard to believe there was anything good for me in there!

Reviewed May 16, 2012

You will be disappointed if you are looking for a regular "Ice Cream" store. Yogeeze is anything but regular. They have several different flavors to choose from; however they do change them from time to time. You get your cup, put in your yogurt, and pick your toppings. The tricky part comes at the end when they weight your treat and then you discover maybe you didn't need that extra turn on the cereal wheel, or the extra scoop of the flavorful fruit juice balls (which are my favorite). Yogeeze will definitely be part of my summer plans and often! Get your snack and enjoy it too while walking around to see the view of Lake Geneva.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

We are already regulars here. No matter what mood you are in, this is the place. You can have a healthy snack, or an indulgent chocolatey mess. They price by the ounce, and I believe it is very reasonable. I would go everyday if I could. :)