Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$134
Geneva Wells Motel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$98
Bella Vista Suites(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$149
Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$93
Hotels.com
Geneva Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$124
$139
$125
Inns Of Geneva National(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$179
$161
The Ridge Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$134
$104
Travelocity
Baker House Hotel(Lake Geneva)
$325
Maxwell Mansion(Lake Geneva)
$185
1,306 results
All reviewslazy riverwater parklife guardsfull kitchentoddler areabedroom suitebbq restaurantolder kidsbig slidespetting zoogrand genevahungry mooseyellow slidewisconsin dellsactivity roomthe indoor outdoor hot tubstove top
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2009

My husband, our three children and I spent Mother's Day weekend here (May 8th - 10th). It was so much fun:) The kids had a blast and so did my husband and I:) Everyone was so nice. I was very impressed with the lifeguards. Not only were they polite and helpful but they were also aware of what was going on, never turning their backs on the water even when they were answering a question... as it should be. We even watched them brushing up on CPR before the water park opened on Sunday morning. It was comforting. My oldest isn't quite the dare devil that our other two are so he stayed on the Lazy River;) Our middle (8 yrs) couldn't get enough of the water slide and our youngest (7) her favorite was the pool. She loved the big slides but she wasn't tall enough to go down them without one of us. She would have made every step that our middle one made if given half a chance though!:) I can not wait to go back:) What makes it even better is that it's only 2 1/2 hours there and 2 hours home:) We had a few blips but they were rectified super quick. Totally would recommend:) Oh and if you go, don't miss a cruise around Lake Geneva seeing the homes. We took the 1 1/4 hour Ice Cream Sundae cruise:) Very enjoyable and relaxing:) We also rode horses at the hotel stables. Very good:) LOVED our trip:)

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank kathrynat
Reviewed May 5, 2009

Awesome time. I have never had such awesome customer service. Especially with my many questions via e-mail to the resort. My questions were answered very promptly.

Have two small children and we were concerned about not being able to get in our room until 4. We were told if our room was available we could get in early. I contacted the resort online the night before and asked if we could possibly get in early. An e-mail was left that night that our room would be available anytime we wanted the next day and the waterpark opened at 10a.m.. My son and his children arrived at 9:45 a.m. and were able to get in our suite. This was so very convenient, my grandchildren were able to get there naps and lunch and we were able to enjoy several hours in the water with them. It made for a whole complete day there.

The suites come with everything you need, except the food of course. They were very nice and accomadated us very nice.

Thank you all again for the awesome customer service employees you have. I have and will continue to recommend your resort.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank lindylou
Reviewed April 30, 2009

My husband had a work conference in Lake Geneva at another hotel so we brought the kids and made a mini vacation out of it. We stayed at the Timber Ridge Lodge and were very happy with our choice. The room layout was ideal. It had a kitchen with a full size fridge, a range top, microwave, sink and dishwasher! A HUGE bathroom with the biggest whirlpool tub I'd ever seen. There was an actual living room area with a fireplace and TV with a fold-out couch for the kids. The bedroom was a seperate room with a door, a big, soft, comfortable bed and a huge closet. It actually felt more like an apartment than a hotel room which was an amazing deal for the price. The waterpark was nice, not huge, but enough to keep the kids entertained for a couple hours at a time.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Usborne1
Reviewed April 30, 2009

I attended a conference for homicide investigators. This resort was the perfect location to host this years event. I was ultra impressed with the staff and the attention to detail that they put into making our conference far above average. The staff was polite and very attentive to our conference attendees. The Timber Lodge where I was fortunate enough to stay was impressive. My suite was very clean and was beyond my expectations. The grounds were impressive and walking around the golf courses (I probably wasn't supposed to do that) was breathtaking. This group of investigators has a very hard job to do and attending a conference at your facility was a welcomed perk. Thanks!!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2009

Nice, quick family trip. Short drive from Chicago. Rooms are nice and provide kitchenettes. Allows you to bring extra food, beverages, etc.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family