Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$159
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$299
Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$118
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

Grand Geneva Resort & Spa(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$239
The Ridge Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$152
$135
Orbitz.com
Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$327
Inns Of Geneva National(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$189
$147
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

SevenOaks(Lake Geneva)
$249
$225
Bella Vista Suites(Lake Geneva)
$359
$209
Priceline
Maxwell Mansion(Lake Geneva)
$185
1,320 results
All reviewslazy riverwater parklife guardsfull kitchentoddler areabedroom suitebbq restaurantolder kidsbig slidespetting zoogrand genevahungry mooseyellow slideactivity roomthe indoor outdoor hot tubstove toppony rides
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went to this place on a pretty impromptu trip. Frankly, we weren't expecting much and ended up being very pleasantly surprised. The two things that struck us the most were how new/clean the place felt and how friendly the staff were. The people working there simply could not have been any nicer. Our room was nice for what it is. I mean, it's not the Ritz as far as materials used, furnishings, etc., but we weren't expecting or paying for the Ritz. The room was large, clean, and the kitchen had more amentities than you could have expected. The only real bad part for us was that our trip was cut short when the power went out for the entire hotel. We had planned on spending most of the day at the resort before we left when we were in the pool and all of a sudden it went dark. We were told to evacuate the pool a little while later and then not really given any information or direction. There was no power in our room either so we had no choice but to leave. Up until that point it was a great stay and the kids were looking forward to spending more time there.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Leslie J, General Manager at Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thunderdan1995~

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I enjoyed reading that my team made you feel so welcome. We strive to make sure that all of our guests experiences are ones people will cherish. I want to apologize for the inconvenience of the power outage that affected the entire town of Lake Geneva that day. If you have any further concerns regarding the power outage please contact me directly at 262-249-3450. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Timber Ridge is part of the Grand Geneva Hotel in Lake Geneva Wisconsin. It is an indoor and outdoor water park with suite type rooms. The property is nice and easy to get to, yet the rooms are getting dated and need a refresh. The water park is great for kids under 12. In addition there are many other things to do asides from swimming both on and off the property. Skiing in the winter at the Grand Geneva is good for all except the most expert skiers, and the town has many other attractions. Ted restaurant at the resort, smokey,s barbecue is average. The food at the main hotel is a free 5 minute trolley ride and is really good. Overall perfect for a one to two night getaway.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

CFR1967~
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Timber Ridge Lodge. I am happy to hear that you enjoy the resort and it sounds like you have utilized many of the amenities our property has to offer. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I just have to say we've been to many indoor waterparks this was by far one of the best we've been too.. It's close to home for us so that was a plus..But the water temp was perfect!! It was great for our kids who aren't the best swimmers,our 3yr loved going down the tube slides! Also going on the indoor/outdoor hot tub !
Rooms were nice, kids loved having there own bedroom :) My only complaint I guess would be that maybe the lifeguards that are by the green & yellow slide actually go in the water as people are coming out.Just seemed like most of them were bored and not really paying attention.. My 4yr went ahead of me and jumped in (hence not listening ;). Just would've been nice that the lifeguard 2 feet away could of grabbed him seeing I had a 3ry in my other arms...Other than that we can't wait to come back again!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Jen D~
Thank you for your recent post, and for staying at Timber Ridge! I was thrilled to read how much you enjoyed the waterpark and are already looking forward to coming back and staying with us again. Our team prides themselves in providing a safe and fun environment for all of our guests. I will share your comments with our lifeguard staff.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We are currently staying at the lodge so I can't give my full review, but I have to comment on the life guards at the water park. I am appalled at how they are walking their patrols and looking at everything BUT in the water. We have been to Great Wolf Lodge in Ohio, and their life guards would visibly scan the water each and every time they walked past the pool, you could see their heads nodding up and down as they scanned sections. The lifeguards here are more concerned with their drinks then potential issues in the water. Not good.

Stayed: November 2012
Leslie J, General Manager at Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear Jelschue,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent visit to the Waterpark. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience. We take the safety of our guests in the Waterpark very seriously and I want to ensure your concerns are addressed. Please contact me directly at 262.249.3450 at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

This was our first stay at Timber Ridge. We spent two nights in a one bedroom suite. The room was clean, and the layout with the full kitchen came in very useful as we ate half our meals in the room. We ate two meals (dinner and breakfast) at the Smoky's BBQ restaurant in the hotel. While the menu was slightly limited, the quality of the food was good, and the prices were very reasonable. The water park was very clean and well run. The life guards were very friendly. Our kids had a blast for two days at the water park. The staff overall was very professional and friendly.

The two things keep us from giving Timber Ridge 5 stars was that the bed was uncomfortable, and there was a mandatory $15/day resort fee that they don't tell you about until you're making the reservation. If it's mandatory, then just include it in the upfront price. It's frustrating to plan on the lodging costing X, and then find out it's really X + $30.

But overall, we had a good time and liked the resort enough to visit again and recommend it to friends.

Room Tip: Beware of the $15/day resort fee tacked on while making the reservation.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

wrzbm~
Thank you for your recent post. It is always great to read when families decide to stay with us especially those who are first time guests. I am glad that our accommodations fit the needs of your family so well. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.