“With or Without Golf”

Inns Of Geneva National
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Lake Geneva
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The way the Inns are setup is perfect for group gatherings of any kind. Privacy within a group setting. Conference rm / great rm when needed with privacy optional, all in the same building. I would like to see this idea catch on in more areas.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Stayed at the Inns for 2 nights.Cypress Point house.My Wife and I very much enjoyed our stay here.We were warmly greeted by Marcus at he front desk upon check-in.Very professional and friendly,Marcus explained and answered any questions we had.Nice quiet room.Highly recommend the Inns!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jim D
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We had a great stay at the Inns of Geneva National for our girls weekend. It was a first for us to stay at a hotel with this set-up so we weren't sure what to expect. We are used to everything in Lake Geneva being a bit outdated and old fashioned-- not the experience at the Inns! The first clue that things would be different was the security gate that we found out is manned 24/7. The property was very impressive and the grounds were really well maintained. We got into town early and forgot to call ahead to see if we could get early check-in. We took a chance and showed up at the front desk at 1pm asking if it were possible for us to get into our room early (check-in was at 4pm). She was very pleasant and accommodating and got us into a room right away. The house and our room were beautiful! Everything looked brand new. This property is set up with 6 guest rooms per house with common areas that all are welcome to. Sounds weird, but it is really cool. The room had a key and all amenities like any other hotel would so it wasn't like a B&B, it just had the added bonus of the common areas which included a full kitchen, dining room, large living room with a fireplace and TV, bathroom, outdoor patio and grill. While it was just two of us and we didn't use the common areas, I would definitely go back and stay with a group. Several of the guests we came into contact with had come up for the Zac Brown Band concert and this set up would allow for a great time with a group of friends!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank trisha k
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This was far and away the best hotel experience I've ever had. We were never in a "group" facility like this, but it was really fun and different. The rooms were huge and very clean and furnished beautifully. I can't say anything negative because there wasn't anything bad. Our house mates were very quiet and pleasant as were the staff and extras.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Thomas M
Markus S, General Manager at Inns Of Geneva National, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear Thomas M,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I was pleased to read that you had never experienced a better hotel stay.

Our team takes great satisfaction in providing a clean, spacious, and well appointed guestroom. We were also pleased you found our common areas to be fun and inviting.

Thank you again for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again in the very near future.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I loved my stay at the Inns of Geneva. Our room was beautiful, with an awesome view of the golf course. The common living room and kitchen area was perfect for us to hang out with our family in the evenings. We had plenty of space to all sit, talk, play cards, and other games while sitting around the fireplace. We were able to eat and drink without even having to leave the premises. During the afternoon we ventured into Geneva, and loved the quaint shops, pub, cafe, and sweet shop. We would love to come back!

• Stayed: April 2013
Markus S, General Manager at Inns Of Geneva National, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Dear Speedy3377,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your time at the Inns of Geneva National.

Our team takes great pride in providing you with a comfortable, clean, and scenic gathering space. With Lake Geneva being only 15 minutes away, I was pleased to read that you found many of the shops and attractions they offer to be right up your alley.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us. We are all looking forward to your next visit.

Warmly,

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stayed here for my best friend's wedding (which I also stood up in). We stayed for three nights and after the first night, our AC went out. We called the frot desk, they sent maintenance over, and while we were at the rehearsal dinner we learned the AC unit needed to be replaced. The room was HOT and smelled horrible. We ended up sleeping on couches in the common area in the basement and I took my bridesmaid dress to another friends's room so it wouldn't stink. The next day was the wedding and as I was helping my friend get into her wedding gown I was dealing with management on the phone trying to get a new room that we could sleep in a room. They left a key to a new room for us and my boyfriend had to leave the ceremony to move us into our new room. After all this, I went to check out and they refused to reduce the rate. I emailed and called management for WEEKS after our stay to get an answer from them and a reduced rate because of our horrible stay. I received no reply emails and no calls back. I would never recommend this hotel to any one under any circumstances.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank lenzergirl

Dear Lenzergirl,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate all of our guest’s feedback so we can celebrate our successes and address our challenges.

I would like to sincerely apologize for your past experience with the Inns of Geneva National. Between the time you stayed with us and the time you posted the review our hotel under went a change in ownership, management, and experienced a complete remodel.

I know that does not change your experience, but I would like to emphasize that our new team has resolved all of your concerns.

Thank you again for your feedback, if your ever willing to let us try to make a better second impression please don’t hesitate to call me at 262.245.4000.

In Service,

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Our extended family meets every year at Christmas somewhere in the Lake Geneva area and I must say, the Inns was a great choice for us. We toured the facility in October and were told the Inns were all going to be renovated, but we knew our building would not be done before we stayed there - so no surprises as to the dated decor, etc.

What was so wonderful was to have us all together in one place without having to worry about annoying other guests. Each Inn has two large living areas, each with a fire place, and large dining areas for eating and playing games. The six guest rooms allowed people to get away from the general chaos.

There is a kitchen on the main floor. As with most places, it was skimpily furnished with cooking utensils, but we brought extra pots and pans, silverware, paper plates, etc., so we did fine with our meals.

My mother has mobility issues, so we were happy to have a ramp to get her into the building and that her room was equipped with handicap bars.

The kids wanted to swim, so we were happy that we were able to use the pool at Geneva Ridge. It is a bit of a drive to get there though.

The rooms were very clean and the maid service was excellent.

We had a wonderful time at the Inns and would happily stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Amy023580
jmyers514, Director of Sales at Inns Of Geneva National, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Thank you, Amy. We hope to see you back again, and can't wait so show you all of the renovations that will be completed in May. Happy New Year.