“Good food at reasonable rates”

Anthony's Steak House
Ranked #25 of 100 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Food was very good, the white fish is especially excellent. Not much of a wait and the staff is attentive.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

My husband and I went for my birthday. We have been before and have always enjoyed it. The food has been consistent each time. Love the relish tray! The earlier you go the larger the size of the steaks. As the night goes on they get smaller (as told to us by our server) so make it an early dinner.

The setting is like walking into "Danny's" from Quincy in 1976. You expect to see Jack Klugman walking through the door. It's part of the appeal as well though, even though it's dated, it's not warn out.

Your always greeted with a warm hello making you feel welcome right away.

The prices are a little high but the steaks are great! It is a steakhouse so go for the steaks, it's what they do best.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This reminds me of when I was a kid and kind of like an old mob style steakhouse. The food is expensive, BUT the steaks are awesome and its somewhere nice to go for a treat. Staff is friendly and restaurant is clean.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Sitting just outside Lake Geneva on Hwy 50, this is a classic example of an old-fashioned supper club. The food is first rate, with juicy steaks, a terrific fish fry on Friday night, and lots of options on the menu. The decor harks back to the golden days of supper clubs, but the service is spot on, the drinks are reasonable, and the bar has a warm, friendly feel. The quality of the fish for their fish fry is suburb-I have to get it plain due to food allergies, and it's outstanding! Plus the portions are amazing. I recommend it for anyone looking for a great meal and an all-around enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were prepared to spend a little more on one night out during our long weekend. We decided to try this over the steak restaurant connected with the resort. Very happy about this decision. The cheese spread was spectacular over the warm bread. The 8 oz filet mignon was prepared to perfection. No better steak could be had. The wait staff was attentive without being intrusive. Minor disappointment was the French Fries. Not steak fries, but those composite fries you occasionally get with flavored salt. Not bad, just not up to the standards of the rest of the meal. I would return without any consideration of other local options.

1  Thank Samiamiu