“Great steak!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Tony, the owner, greeted us. What a charmer! And what a way to start off a wonderful and filling dinner! I like my filet medium plus...firm but not bloody. This request is generally not met at chain steak places and it ends up charred on the outside and bloody inside. Here, tho, they took their time...and my steak was perfect. In my top five steaks ever. My husband tried something new with the butt steak...a different taste, but our server mentioned this. This is where locals eat so you can't beat that. Mary Kay was a kind and informed server. This was a throwback, decor wise, to happy childhood memories. As one local said, this is old school....done right.

There are newer reviews for Anthony's Steak House

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We went here based on a recommendation from our innkeeper and were not left disappointed. The food was great, drinks were spot on and the ambience was classic! Seriously the best meal of our trip to Lake Geneva. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Dined at Anthony's Steakhouse tonight and had no complaints! Service was very good and food was very good.

I actually liked the old fashioned interior decorating and "Supper Club" feel. The atomosphere was quite relaxed and the music was just right for this setting. True, it's a little dark in the main dining room but that was not a big deal to me.

Anthony's appeared to be relatively busy this Labor Day weekend. If anything, I was pleasantly surprised and plan to return when I am back in Lake Geneva.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Classic steakhouse...yes, even us girls love an old fashioned steak place. Great service, and when you are greeted by the owner how can you complain!!! The petite filet is anything but petite and just amazing. Upgrade to the greek salad with dinner and you won't complain. Wish we would have saved room for dessert but there was no way.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is an old road house with a tried and true menu that has not changed in 40 years. They did an OK job. Most important of course is that they are making money and staying open. There are LOTS of businesses out of business. Nothing to write home about, but these folks won't hurt you.