“Excellent Hot Drinks”

Caribou Coffee
Acton, Texas
“Excellent Hot Drinks”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Excellent Pumpkin Spice Latte and Mocha Lattes. Hot and better prices than Starbucks. Great atmosphere! Will return.

• Visited September 2013

“Specialty drinks too sweet - better off getting reg roast”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Caribou coffee is way better than Starbucks. I'm honestly scared to eat at S-Bucks because every time I drink coffe from there over a long period of time, I start looking ugly. My complexion goes downhill, literally. Caribou is a great place to order a plain old cup of coffee in a cozy atmosphere. Just don't order their specialty lattes - way too sugary and sickening. Earl grey tea latte very cool though! Fun place.

• Visited July 2013
Oregon
“I wouldn't get food again.”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I was pretty disappointed with this outing. Yelp ranked it one of the best in town - not sure why. The breakfast sandwiches we ordered were very small and microwaved. The steamer was good, but hard to mess up. I wish we would have gone to Simple instead.

Visited August 2013
Mobile
“Tasty and Robust”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

After a meal there is nothing better than a robust and tasty coffee, and this place is across the street from restaurant lane (right next to Coldstone Creamery).

Visited July 2013
Waupun, WI
“Clean and friendly”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

In a place like Lake Geneva I could have picked one of many places to get coffee- yet the people here were kind, the coffee is great, and the building/atmosphere is very nice. Glad we stopped here both mornings while on our weekend away!

Visited July 2013