“The Beer is good”

Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub is locally owned and operated with a commitment to using the freshest, locally-sourced ingredients in our scratch kitchen. We serve 14 World-class Wisconsin brewed beers and 4 gourmet sodas on tap from Sprecher Brewery in addition to a full-bar with our own imaginative specialty cocktails. We proudly serve Steep & Brew coffees and Cedar Crest ice cream.Sprecher's is a great place for business lunches, family dinners, special events and great happy hours. We feature plenty of dining space for groups of all sizes with private dining rooms available as well. Our lounge area boasts nine televisions where you can comfortably enjoy your favorite televised sporting event.About Sprecher BrewerySprecher Brewing Co. originated in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1985. Randal Sprecher founded the brewery using old world brewing methods to create high quality regional beers and sodas. Today, Sprecher continues to produce extraordinary products by remaining steadfast to the tradition of European style brewing. Its product line features year-round, seasonal and premium reserve beers and old-fashioned flavorful soft drinks, many of which have won national awards.
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I've been here plenty of times and it's for two things- their beer and their appetizers specifically for happy hour. As far as their quality of food, I don't consider it any better then Applebees. While they have plenty to choose from, from German to American nothing is outstanding. Actually I ordered their fish once (I think it was the Mahi) and I sported a 104 degree fever the next day.(and from what I hear, it's not the first time that's happened). So to sum it up I would go back under the right circumstances and I would be careful as to what I eat.

There are newer reviews for Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have never been to a Sprechers before. I love ginger ale and had one, it was terrible. My husband had ribs and liked them, hicken pot pie which sounded great, but was not at all good. Two others in our party had the Pot pie as well and they also thought it was not good. Not for us so we won't be going back. Staff was very friendly.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Clean, nice pub. Good crowd that seemed to enjoy their food. Staff friendy. Only make their own beer which was great.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

You must try the Pork Nachos they are a winner!!! Soup and salads make a great lunch! Staff is great! Management is fabulous.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

The staff was friendly and efficient. I was the only one in my group who had a burger. Everyone else had the fish fry. We were all pleased with our meals. The food was fresh and good quality. The food wasn't drenched in salt.