“We loved it!”

Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #4 of 99 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub is locally owned and operated with a commitment to using the freshest, locally-sourced ingredients in our scratch kitchen. We serve 14 World-class Wisconsin brewed beers and 4 gourmet sodas on tap from Sprecher Brewery in addition to a full-bar with our own imaginative specialty cocktails. We proudly serve Steep & Brew coffees and Cedar Crest ice cream.Sprecher's is a great place for business lunches, family dinners, special events and great happy hours. We feature plenty of dining space for groups of all sizes with private dining rooms available as well. Our lounge area boasts nine televisions where you can comfortably enjoy your favorite televised sporting event.About Sprecher BrewerySprecher Brewing Co. originated in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1985. Randal Sprecher founded the brewery using old world brewing methods to create high quality regional beers and sodas. Today, Sprecher continues to produce extraordinary products by remaining steadfast to the tradition of European style brewing. Its product line features year-round, seasonal and premium reserve beers and old-fashioned flavorful soft drinks, many of which have won national awards.
Reviewed January 19, 2012

We went here b/c it was attached to our hotel (so really out of convenience) and we were pleasantly surprised how much we enjoyed it. We arrived around 6:30pm on a Saturday night and the place was packed - 25 min wait, but we were able to find a seat in the bar area to get drinks and an appetizer. My husband ordered the house root beer, which he loved, and we ordered a few appetizers. My husband got a burger for dinner and I got the salmon salad - loved both. The BBQ sauce on my salmon was amazing! In fact, I would definitely go back here again and order something with the BBQ sauce b/c it was so good (i.e., ribs). We'll be back!

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I know this is a chain restaurant, but I thought it would feel a little different from Applebee's or Friday's. It did not. Everything was average. We started with the nachos, which was a big mistake because it was, well, big. I didn't want to waste so much food, so I decided to share the tuna salad and not order any entrees. The nachos were okay. They come with many toppings, but overall it was bland. I quickly filled up, which worked out fine since the tuna didn't seem that fresh. If you have kids, maybe this is the place for you, but if not, there are many other options.

1  Thank plrand25
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Enjoyable, walking distance to everything in town. Has live music sometimes. Food was good-- not anything wildly exciting though.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

Yum! everything was good about this place. Get a german dish.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

I have been here several times. And I have loved it. I have notice the quality however go down since they opened. For example instead of 6 pretzel sticks, you get 4 now. Overall it's a great establishment worth trying and you'll have a great time.