Baker House Hotel
Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$149
Bella Vista Suites(Lake Geneva)
$219
$189
Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$155
Geneva Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$224
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$159
Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$118
Hotels.com
Inns Of Geneva National(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$199
$179
The Ridge Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$224
$212
Orbitz.com
$169
Maxwell Mansion(Lake Geneva)
$185
All reviewsversailles suitechampagne suitesteam showerbutler servicehot water bottlesmodern updatesdownton abbeyprovence roomevening festivitiessilver platteruntil checkoutopen to the publicgreat brunchbrunch on sundayentire stayrestaurant downstairsrose petals
Reviewed January 30, 2012

My wife and I stayed in the Versailles suite during January to get away from the stress of work and that is exactly what we did. The staff attended to our every need and our butler Jake made sure that we had whatever we needed. When we arrived we were given the tour of the restaurant and the upstairs and when we entered our room our butler had prepared the room with the lights dimmed and the fireplace lit. Our first day we were the only guests so we had the run of the whole 2nd floor and had breakfast in a private dining room just outside our room, way cool. You have to stay in these rooms to believe them because I will not do them justice. Others have described the Versailles suite shower and it is one of the craziest over the top showers and I now need to install one at home just like this. There are more body jets than most whirlpool tubs and the steam system is really relaxing. Made the weekend. We ate dinner in the restaurant and the food was great and the staff was really helpful with making reservations for our 2nd night out. Overall this was one of the most relaxing getaways we have had in a long tm end can’t wait to give the Baker House a try when the weather is a lot warmer. Thank you Jake, Katrina & Nick for all your help.

Room Tip: All the rooms here are fantastic and you can only pick a good one
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Scotts_vacation
Reviewed January 30, 2012

My wife and I wanted a relaxing weekend to ourselves and needed to be pampered a bit. We absolutely got what we wanted in the Baker House. Our "butler" was fantastic and was available morning, noon, and night. The room was great but the best part was that we had the 2nd floor den, sitting area, and dining area to ourselves, along with the other guests who were staying there (3 other rooms). The food from the downstairs "restaurant" was amazing.
We would stay at Baker House again without hesitation!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank MtNative1025
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Try the Champagne Room for a sultry, sumptuous feeling. Request a private butler, or absolute privacy. Express your personal wishes on the bathrooom chalkboard. Read in the library, or overlooking the lake. Enjoy life in a Victorian Mansion beautifuly situated on Lake Geneva. Breakfast is seved and the room appointed with loving attention to every detail.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank eva f
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Looking for a getaway from the city, but wanting the level of service and sophistication the city provides, staying at The Baker House delivered everything I was looking for. Stepping into the hotel, the first room you see is a private bar that draws you in with it's rich flavor and ambiance. Going to our room, which was the Versailles Suite (it just happened to be right as the sun was setting), the sunset was breathtaking! The room was more than I expected - from the original hand-carved fireplace, incredible views of the lake and luxurious finishes I knew that we were in for a treat. What's even better was the amazing steam shower the next morning. With the chill of fall settling in outside, this was the perfect way to get the day going the following morning. The attention to detail both in the service of the Baker House staff and the decor/amenities was just what I was looking for.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ChiDC
Reviewed November 1, 2011

My husband and I have stayed at The Baker House in Lake Geneva on several occasions. It was all so wonderful. We stayed in both the Versaille suite which is over the top romantic and beautiful with it's mirrored walls and gorgeous chandeliers. I loved the turret and the views of the lake. The fireplace is beautiful with vintage tiles and the bathroom was exquisite. I LOVE the steam shower with all of the jets.....like having a spa in your room. The private den for guests only is a great place to sip a coctail. Breakfast looking out on the lake was lovely. The other room we stayed in was the Burgandy....great also. I loved the the darker colors and textures with both masculine and feminine touches. The owners are very attentive to every detail. We plan on going back again and again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple