Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing experience

Morgan and Wally were great! We enjoyed our experience and would definitely recommend to people... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Kayla F
via mobile
Exhilarating yet safe high-speed adventure in the trees!

Don't hesitate! It's great fun and very safe! You do need to some level of fitness for the main... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

from $70.35
from $20.00
from $246.77
More Info
All reviews zip lining high ropes fear of heights zipline tour picture package final zip adrenaline rush ropes course a lot of fun great adventure amazing experience an absolute blast team building bucket list great sense of humor super fun beautiful scenery
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

It was so much fun for the family. Loved the tour and our guides, Taylor and Joe. Truly happy we went!

Reviewed September 22, 2018

Took my boys here for a 12th birthday gift. It was the perfect experience for all of us. Guides were great, the tour is beautiful and interesting, and lasts over 2 hours which was awesome!

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I did this and had a great time. You wear a helmet and gloves and travel down the lines around this becautiful forest. We will definitely do this again, and it is kid friendly, just have to observe minimum weight limits ..... Otherwise the kids may not be able to propel themselves. They have food water and beer on site (alcohol only once complete). It's very safe with the cables supporting 5000 lbs. I weigh 190 and my wife is 125, so we had no issues on the lines.

Our guides we're Wally and Joe. Both of them are positive, and friendly with a great sense of humor. We recommend them, as they are professional, safe, and made it a great time.

Reviewed September 20, 2018

Loved the whole experience from checking- in to ziplining through the trees. Everyone was very professional, personable, and fun. It was a great experience, and I will definitely be back again!

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Our trip through the trees at Lake u was fantastic! Colin and Wally, our zipline guides were very informative and helpful. I would have loved to do the tour twice. I didn't want the fun to stop.