“Great place for fun close to home!”

Timber Ridge Waterpark
Ranked #10 of 42 things to do in Lake Geneva
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We went here for 2 nights 10-13- 10-15. We had 2 kids ages 15 years old and 6 mos and had so much fun! I think this is definitely geared towards the up to 12 age group but the 15 year old had fun playing with his little brother and the bigger slides were fun too. There is a place that serves hotdogs, pizza and chicken fingers that was nice to have while you were in the pool. The water was a little cold while we were there but tolerable. There was a lot to do for the little ones and a lazy river for the adults. I loved the fact that this is only open to those staying there and gave us a lot to do on a rainy weekend. We will be back!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

It is a great water park for children under 5. There is only two big water slides so older children get bored fast. Also, it is a bit pricey and there is only one price for all ages.

1  Thank Mandi B
Reviewed August 31, 2012

rooms are a little pricy, but worth the money! very large room! even the one bedroom! full kitchen, great for families on vacation! walmart is across 12, can easily get supplies for meals. the indoor pool passes are included in the price.

the pool area is very pricy for food and drinks.

pool was very nice and well kept for being a "childrens" area. the guards made me feel at easy and were on top of their jobs.

great place for familys, will go back when we have the chance.

1  Thank David I
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I didn't stay at this hotel just visited the water park with my boyfriend and 12 year old daughter. There was nothing wrong and I have no complaints but it is mainly geared towards families with younger children. There are 2 big slides that we enjoyed but after about an hour we were pretty much ready to go because the majority is for younger kids.

1  Thank Amanda K
Reviewed July 17, 2012

love that they offer a day package which includes a room for the day, and the room is a suite with a kitchen which is awesome. The package is great for families. and the kids love to swim all day. The package is a bit pricey but a great day experience