“Great hibachi!”

Tempura House
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

A nice restaurant for flavorful hibachi. We liked the sushi we sampled, but were unimpressed by the tempura. Service was adequate on an understaffed, busy Sat. night.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We ate here in mid July with a table of 6. The service was excellent. The soup and salad pre meal was good. The entrees took too long and came out one at a time. The entrees themselves were just ok overall. I did enjoy my hibachi steak though. The price was what you would expect at a Japanese steakhouse.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I had the pleasure of dining at Tempura this week in Lake Geneva. The food was outstanding and the service equally as outstanding.
Their soup was superb as was the homemade dressing on the salad.
Outside eating was a plus...and, it was very child friendly. Super accommodating staff! Can't say enough positives!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

The food was excellent!!! My husband and I enjoyed the sushi and the tempura appetizer...we had to order more!!!!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I thought the food and service were good, but again the price was a little high thought for the atmospere and setting. I have not been back in a while so I would reccomend to try it yourself if you are looking for some sushi in the LG area.