“Great Breakfast place n Lake Geneva”
Review of Simple

Simple
Ranked #1 of 95 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: New breakfast and lunch restaurant. Locally grown food.
New York City, New York
“Great Breakfast place n Lake Geneva”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

This was one of the best run restaurants that i have been to in a long time. They had an efficient crew with good judgement assisted by albe management. This is a crowded vacation town and we were seated , oredered and received hot and delicious food in a normally frenzied atmosphere. My dish of a lkorean barbeque bowl was well thought out and nutritious. The prices are very good for the area. I highly recomend it.

• Visited July 2014

Roscoe, Illinois
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Not all their dishes are not as "simple" as their name suggests. I did have a simple eggs and pancake breakfast with local bacon, which was amazing. My wife had their Korean BBQ Breakfast Bowl which had some complex flavors with the pork shoulder being so tender and kimchi topping it off.

Visited July 2014
Omaha, Nebraska
“Chain like feel, but great food”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We met some relatives here for lunch on a Friday and we had a variety of food. Everything we ordered fas fresh and tasty. The table service was good but the place was busy and the food came out slow. I would certainly recommend this place, but the service would stop me from being a frequent flyer.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Mike V
Ft Collins
“Was excited but thought it was average”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Took my three kids under 9 for breakfast this morning. I had read reviews and the place is light and sunny inside which is great for kids. It was nearly empty at 8 am on a Wednesday and we were seated right away. The kids were coloring and we reviewed the menu. My kids ordered the kids pancakes and one order of the Apple French toast and I ordered the Simple breakfast sandwich. I wish the kids meal came with a side of fruit rather than potatoes as most kids I know don't eat potatoes as a side. My sandwich was good, but not amazing. I guess I thought it was just okay and wouldn't make a special trip back over egg harbor. We did go to the bakery next door which is very cute and brought some yummy treats home for later.

Columbus, OH
“Delicious food in a casual setting”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We had to wait a while to get a table, but it was worth it. We sat outside and it was quite pleasant. The service staff was friendly and attentive.
I am a vegetarian and appreciated the variety of options on the menu. I enjoyed my meal but at least one person in our party of four did not care for the meal.
Worth a visit if you're in Lake Geneva!

• Visited July 2014