“Enjoyable Place to Go for Lunch!”
Review of Simple

Simple
Ranked #1 of 95 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: New breakfast and lunch restaurant. Locally grown food.
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I enjoyed lunch at Simple recently with an aunt that I had not seen in a while. Since we both had the week off for Spring Break, we decided to meet at Simple for lunch. I always enjoy eating at Simple because of the simple menu, fresh food, friendly service, and cleanliness. This time did not disappoint! We decided to meet closer to 1:00 in the afternoon to avoid the lunch rush. They were still sort of busy, but we still got a table right away upon arriving, and had prompt service. We got seated right near the front window, which was nice on this very sunny day! Megan, our waitress, was very friendly and checked in with just the right frequency--not too much, not too little. We placed our order and were pleased that the food was out in just under 10 minutes! I ordered the Simple Club, which was delicious. The Simple potatoes that accompany the sandwich were also good and a nice change from the usual French fries at other restaurants. My aunt enjoyed her Pesto Grilled Chicken Sandwich. We both needed a box at the end of the meal to take some of our sandwiches home, so the portion sizes were nice. The food here is always very fresh and appetizing. Even after my aunt and I had finished eating and had our leftovers in boxes, we continued to talk at our table and stuck around for close to an additional hour. The waitress continued refilling our drinks, and never made us feel like we needed to rush out. This is a great place to catch up with friends and family! We had a very nice lunch, and we both love Simple and plan to return many times for both breakfast and lunch! Would definitely recommend Simple if you have not tried it yet!!

There are newer reviews for Simple

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Recently visited this restaurant with a colleague for business meeting. So, off the bat this is not a restaurant for business meetings; little too loud. Having said that, if you are visiting Lake Geneva and looking for something filling, healthy and that caters to vegetarians and 'meatarians' alike, this is your place-to-be-at.

We were promptly seated and attended on. Even though the restaurant was almost 90% occupied, our food came out quick and delicious. The wait staff made sure that the glass was topped off with beverage. All major credit cards accepted.

Street parking requires feeding the meter but if you find parking in the parking lot between Simple and the bank next door - feel free. I believe the bank enforces 'Parking for bank customers' strictly during summers.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Unique food and an artistry atmosphere. Simple potatoes are amazing. Gluten free options on the menu. Great service. You have to go to the bakery next door and get some yummy bread and bakery.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love Simple and its wonderful breakfast and lunch menu. If you are looking for something above the ordinary - go to Simple... you will be blown away :)

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We were looking for a good place to enjoy lunch while in Geneva, and I'm SO glad the hotel recommended Simple. The decor is so cute - I love the color scheme! I am a very picky eater when it comes to dining out - I like fresh, real food. Simple seems like they value using good ingredients, and nothing seemed processed or fake. I ordered the chopped chicken salad (with balsamic dressing instead of the house), and it was really wonderful! Great combination of flavors, plus the salad was actually already chopped when it arrived to the table My friend enjoyed her club sandwich with the potatoes as well. I would definitely recommend Simple! **NOTE**: they DO NOT serve wine, so if you're looking for a little vino to go with your fabulous lunch, look elsewhere! ;)