“Amazing local food”

Ranked #1 of 97 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: New breakfast and lunch restaurant. Locally grown food.
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We found this place on our last visit and we couldn't wait to go on this visit. The food is fresh and unique. I had a roasted beet sandwich that had an incredible combination favors. My husband had the tomato soup, a favorite from the last visit, and an omelet. The sourdough rolls were amazing and fortunately there is a bakery next door. This place is a great find.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Farm fresh ingredients, bright friendly decor, ample portions attractively served, and the bakery is next door if you need dessert!

Excellent service. HIghly recommended.

1  Thank soundwords
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I can always count on getting a great meal at Simple. Todays choice was a Simple Chopped Chicken Salad with Grilled chicken, quinoa, green onions, cucumber, dried cranberries, red onion, toasted pumpkin seeds, sunflower seed sprouts and bleu cheese tossed in Simple house dressing. This may be one of my favorites for lunch. I know that I will return.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I live part time in the area and I was thrilled when Simple opened. The food is always good and the bakery next door, which they own, has yummy take away food. The granola is especially good and I think healthy. I wish they had an espresso machine for coffee drinks. I like the subtle changes in the menu on a seasonal basis. The young wait staff has always been good.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Wow, you can really tell that a lot of thought is going into what ingredients and usage. So many "not typical" options that are just wonderful. Good service, comfortable and always busy. A local place that appeals to locals as well as visitors.