“Great and unique dinning.”
Review of Simple

Simple
Ranked #1 of 95 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: New breakfast and lunch restaurant. Locally grown food.
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Great and unique dinning.”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I was there for lunch and thought it was a vibrant and upbeat atmospere with a good vibe. The food was excellent and brought together great flavors.

Visited May 2012

Elmhurst, Illinois
“Good, Innovative Food”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This restaurant has great atmosphere, bright and airy. The food combinations were very innovative and very good. I wish we had one of these in Chicago!

Visited February 2013
Woodstock, Illinois
“Four blocks north of Main Street you'll find 'Simple'”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

About four blocks north of Main Street on Broad Street you'll find "Simple". I was part of a group that went there this Saturday (2/9/13) for lunch. To sit together would have meant a 20 minute wait, so we split into a table of 4 and a table of 5. Although we were given a menu promptly it took a bit before our order was taken. Our waitress was friendly and helpful. I ordered the toasted cheese sandwich and tomato soup. The sandwich was good. The soup had a sweet taste that I personally didn't care for and was thinner than I like. It came with some potatoes on the side that were really good! One person ordered a bowl of their squash soup, and liked the taste but the soup was just warm in temperature. The prices are affordable. I think next time I'd stick with an option from their breakfast menu. Besides table service they do have counter service available.

• Visited February 2013
Minneapolis, MN
“Excellent, simple, restaurant!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I ate here for the first time yesterday. Several people had been raving about it. It was EXCELLENT. Dishes were simple yet amazingly good. And very inexpensive. Staff was friendly and helpful. We will absolutely go again.

• Visited January 2013
WI
“Great addition to Lake Geneva restaurant scene!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Great, fresh food. Well decorated. Our service was a bit slow but hopefully that will get better the longer they are open. Will definitely be back!

Visited December 2012