“Great Menu Options”

Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Menu Options”
Reviewed June 7, 2010

Visited this restaurant three times during our one week visit to Lake Geneva. Great selection of "healthy" options. Delicious meals and friendly service. Wish we had one in St. Louis.

Elkhorn, WI
“Great Place for Tasty Breakfasts”
Reviewed December 20, 2009

My wife and I love having breakfast at Egg Harbor. There is sometimes a small wait during mid-morning on the weekends but this is a large place that can handle crowds efficiently. You'll pay about 20% for breakfast than you would at a typical "family" restaurant but it's money well spent. The food here is high quality, creative and tasty. I love the bananna-blackberry pancakes and the breakfast potatoes are "eat every last one" tasty (better than the hash browns in my opinion - which are also available). Coffee pots with fresh coffee are left on tables as are carafes of ice cold water - very convenient. The atmosphere is very cool and the service is solid. Try it - you'll like it!

Chicago
“Delicious food”
Reviewed November 8, 2009

We had breakfast at Egg Harbor based on the reviews on this site and we were glad we did I had the Swedish pancakes with Lingonberries and my husband had the small skillet. Both dishes were excellent, the service was great, food arrived quickly and hot, lovely coffee and a big pitcher of iced water and lemon. Couldn't be better.

Chicago, IL
“Good Food, But Made Us Sick!”
Reviewed October 25, 2009

My husband and I really enjoyed our meals at the Egg Harbor Cafe, but we were both very sick within an hour of eating there. This is too bad because everything tasted and looked great but we will not go back. Something definitely wasn't right.

1 Thank chippy224
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed October 5, 2009

Consistently great, I work in Lincolnshire and the location there is also wonderful.