“Good food-multiple locations, can get a bit pricey”
Review of Egg Harbor Cafe

Egg Harbor Cafe
Ranked #1 of 100 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Egg Harbor has a location in Lake Geneva (where we have a summer home) and Naperville for our primary residence. Same menus, great service always. Large selection of menu items, though most are typical fare for a breakfast place. Execution is always consistently good. My son who likes pancakes or waffles usually has eggs on the side, this is where a $11 plate turns into $15+, no complaints on the prep or quality. They often feature some unique specials that you won't find at other breakfast cafe's.

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

I stopped for breakfast before leaving for a boat trip on Lake Geneva. I had to been to Egg Harbor before, but not this location. The restaurant was warm and clean. Service was very good. The menu has nice unique choices which I like. My breakfast was hot, fresh, and great. The value is very good, and I really like their coffee. It is hot and I think a great taste. My stop was a great way to start my day.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Several Egg Harbor restaurants are located in the Chicago area and I have never had a bad meal. They serve breakfast/lunch and generally close at 2 pm. I love their steel cut oatmeal, omelettes, egg skillets with your choice of eggs, meats, potatoes and veggies. The Door County Melt .. a grilled Chicken salad and cheese sandwich with salad and potato pancakes also a favorite. Great casual place .

Reviewed November 19, 2013

This place has a nice decor. What we loved were the special breakfast items on the menu. Great food!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Visited this lovely restaurant on two occasions during our stay. The layout of the place is open plan but with nice private areas also. food is very good as is the service. It is very tastefully decorated with all things relating to the chicken and egg. Well worth a visit or two.