“Best Breakfast Around”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Munster, Indiana
“Best Breakfast Around”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was the best breakfast I had in a long time. The selections were great. My eggs were cooked to perfection, I ordered poached. The bacon was great along with the skillet my husband ordered. Very nice decor and the server was great and friendly. The wait was short and wonderful.

Visited November 2012

Centerville, Ohio
“Best Place in Town for Breakfast”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have only accolades for Egg Harbor !!! Had a wonderful breakfast. The service was great and the food was excellent. Highly reommend !!!

Visited September 2012
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My friend and I met there for lunch, we had their pumpkin soup, which was so good we ordered quarts to go. We also each had a salad, which where fresh, though little shy on anything other than lettuce. It is mostly a breakfast place, but had a decent selection for lunch.

• Visited October 2012
Peoria, Illinois
“Great food, nice atmosphere and decent prices.”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We went here at lunch time on 10-14-12 on a recommendation from a friend. They serve breakfast all day which is our kind of place! Wait was only 25 min. I like the decor and atmosphere here with the painted wood and country rooster decor. I enjoyed the chicken salad but wished there was more salad in it. I also had a cup of pumpkin soup which was EXCELLENT! Tasted a little like pumpkin pie! My son had banana bread french toast combo which was great and came with meat and eggs. Husband had the cinnamon roll french toast and was pleased as well. Our bill was 32.00 without drinks which was decent for what we got.

Visited October 2012
Bettendorf Iowa
“Great choice for breakfast!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Egg Harbor Cafe is ideally situated downtown within walking distance of most of the downtown hotels. They have a wide variety of breakfast items on their menu so we had no problem finding something to our liking. The food arrived promptly and was delicious. Our server was great. The decor is fun. If you plan a visit to Lake Geneva I would highly recommend this place for breakfast or lunch. (They are only open 6am-2pm.)