“Very Good!”

Egg Harbor Cafe
Ranked #2 of 95 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
illinois
“Very Good!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

The food was great and the service was excellent. There were many items on the menu that I wanted to try. I had a seasonal item breakfast which was pumpkin pancakes with pecans, cinnamon butter and whipped cream, eggs and bacon. It was really delicious. I would like to come back if we visit Lake Geneva again :)

Chicago, Illinois
“Always delicious”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Huge variety of all the breakfast favorites, plus original seasonal specials, delicious coffee, and I've always experienced good service.

Visited September 2012
Michigan
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I met friends in Lake Geneva and after wandering through some shops we stopped here for lunch. The menu was great and I had a hard time deciding what to order. I ended up with a half sandwich which came with both soup and a small side salad. I thought the price was good for the amount of food I received. Very friendly waitress. Definitely worth the stop.

Long Beach, California
“Nice and Hearty Lunch”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Stopped in for lunch on a cool and rainy day. We liked having the pitcher of water on the table. We tried some hot chicken and wild rice soup, very good. Service was good and smiles were everywhere. The Harvest Salad was fresh and tasty. We would go back again and it is right on the main drag of Lake Geneva.

1 Thank lanzie99
Batavia, Illinois
“Best Breakfast!”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We walk here from the Cove for our breakfasts while vacationing. Great for kids as they supply fun colored pencils. Fresh food, homemade and freshly squeezed juice is wonderful, excellent!!!!!

Visited September 2012