“#1 Choice for breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Egg Harbor Cafe

Egg Harbor Cafe
Ranked #2 of 94 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rockledge
“#1 Choice for breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

We ate breakfast here every day. Great food. Excellent service. It's located right on the main street and after breakfast was the starting point for a morning stroll.

Visited September 2012

bloomington, IL
“Huge array of choices!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

We went to Egg Harbor for lunch. My husband ordered from the huge breakfast menu while I ordered lunch. The menu has something for everyone and not your run-of-the-mill choices. My husband ordered the breakfast skillet and said it was good, but not memorable. I ordered the turkey burger, fried potatoes and salad. The turkey burger was very good and the fried potatoes were crispy (I love the crispty-grill taste) and topped with fresh onions/chives which really made the potatoes taste fantastic. My soft drink came in a mason jar with a handle, refills came in a cafe set on the table. Coffe refills in a coffee pitcher were also placed on the table. Nice touches. We would definitely go back to Egg Harbor for breakfast or lunch while in Lake Geneva.

• Visited September 2012
Champaign, Illinois
“A little pricey, but consistently good food ...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

I think of this as fancy breakfast place, but they serve a variety of food all day long. As I noted, maybe a little pricey, but the food is consistenly good, and I never feel like I'm getting ripped off, which is a problem at some of the downtown Lake Geneva restaurants, which can be awful.

Visited August 2012
Lake Villa, Illinois
“Clean the bathroom”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Food good, service good. But the men's room really needs attention! I have a 'thing' about bathrooms. My boys and I went to the gas station instead of using the one there. Been there a few times and it's never 'clean', but this was the worst.

• Visited August 2012
Gurnee, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

If your in the Lake Geneva area, do yourself a favor and have breakfast here. Went on a Saturday morning and was seated right away. The waitstaff could not have been friendlier and the food was amazing. Not usually a breakfast person, but very glad I was that morning.

• Visited August 2012