“Strawberry Oj”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Food it wonderful...but I just LOVE their Strawberry OJ..must have if you go here!

There are newer reviews for Egg Harbor Cafe

Reviewed January 14, 2012

This cafe is wonderful. The food tastes fresh and the prices are good for Lake Geneva standards. I ate their once for lunch and once for breakfast. Both times I really enjoyed my meals.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

There is something for everyone here. My husband had the Five Alarm omlette which was very big and very good (not too spicy) I had the Lobster Cake Sandwich, it was a little greasy for me, but tasty. The prices are fair for what you get and the service could not have been any better!! Also, we had the cream of chicken soup with wild rice, very good flavor with lots of chicken and rice!!!! MMmmmm good!

Reviewed January 3, 2012

The food is very good and the service pretty good as well. The reason I'm not rating Excellent is that being a party of 8, we had to seat at two tables. We were promissed a single table, if we would wait, which we agreed. But even so, after some waiting time, we ended up at two tables. Not a big deal, but we could have save some waiting time. Otherwise, we enjoyed the breakfast there.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

This was our first time to the Lake Geneva location but it was as good as always! Tasty food, good service and love the little extra of giving you a "to go" cup for your soft drink.