Geneva Inn
The Ridge Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$152
$104
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$299
Bella Vista Suites(Lake Geneva)
$359
$269
Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$159
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$327
Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$146
$118
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

Inns Of Geneva National(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$189
$147
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

SevenOaks(Lake Geneva)
$249
$225
Maxwell Mansion(Lake Geneva)
$185
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
$629
All reviewslake viewturn down servicegrandview restaurantlakeside roomcomfortable roomsget awaybeautiful hotelcontinental breakfastwhirlpool tubwonderful staygreat roomyogurtbalconyturndownlakeviewweekendlakeshore
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My wife &I I spent Laborday Weekend celevrating her birthday at the Geneva Inn, Lake Geneva, Wisc. This was our first overnite stay at the Inn. We had eaten breakfast/brunch there before. I requested a lakeview site. The view was spectacular with a nice veranda to have relax on. The room was very clean, unique and a large tub for relaxation. Our package included Saturday nite dinner. I had a t-bone steah - med rare and my wife had lamb chops. Both were cooked to perfection. The Staff were very accommodating. Morning coffee is ready on each floor when you awake. I cannot wait to return for another weekend.

Room Tip: Lakeview is a must.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank drgmn
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Have stayed here a few times before It didn't let us down. Good service friendly staff. Beautiful view of the lake. Nice location. Breakfast was plentiful and good. We would definitely go back. A bit pricey.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mangia007
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This is the 2nd time staying @ Geneva Inn. Nice place to stay, although I think it is way over priced for what you get.... I think they need to update their rooms as far as curtains & bedding..... Looking a little yellow & old. Continental breakfast was very nice. Location is nice for shopping & downtown... Staff was ok.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Denise T
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Lovely time in Lake Geneva. Room with a view of the lake and balcony is worth the upgrade. Very clean, quite room, toiletries provided from Crabtree and Evelyn. Pretty patio in back is a nice place to relax before dinner and have a glass of wine and appetizer. Boat rental walking distance. Close to the downtown area without being in the middle of congestion. There is a walking / hiking path that runs through the back of the property and runs around the lake through private properties. Make dinner reservations at the inn and watch the sunset from a window view table.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Caroline M
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Fabulous place to go relax I had a lovely view of the lake the staff was excellent. I put a picture of the lake view as my cover page on my FB. I would highly recommend it for RR. We were there for Venetian Night and were able to watch the fireworks fro the balcony of our room this too was great

• Stayed: August 2013