My family and I spent three nights here just after Memorial Day. We have stayed here before and the stays were wonderful. This trip was rather disappointing. The good first...it was not very crowded so we had a great time using the pool (indoor and outdoor). We had a very attentive server at the outdoor pool, Michael. He made sure we always had everything we needed and was very polite. The spa was wonderful. Leana (spelling?) was fantastic and Connie made me feel especially welcome. Great job!! Now the not so good part...the room. We had a premier suite which is a beautiful room. The beds though need to be updated. The room has a king bed and a pull out sofa double bed. The king bed was fair but the pull out bed was terrible. The only way to sleep on it was to take the mattress off the bed, close it back up and put the mattress on the floor to sleep on. But, we had to put all of the couch cushions underneath the mattress on the floor to even make it somewhat comfy. Still not good but so much better than the bed. The second item I was a bit frustrated with was housekeeping. Our room was not made up until 2:00 when we were not in the room after 9:30 am. We stayed 3 nights and were never provided more than one bottle of shampoo and conditioner to use for 4 guests. The floor was never vacuumed the entire time we were there. For the price paid for the room I would have liked to been better taken care of. Last thing, when I checked out, the associate never asked how my stay was. I would have gladly brought up my concerns with him but he never asked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Geneva® Resort is the place to meet. Whether a corporate meeting, convention or a gathering with friends and family, the endless range of meeting rooms & space and activities will keep everyone engaged. Conveniently located between Chicago and Milwaukee, there is so much to do at Lake Geneva’s only four diamond resort.Corporate travelers and families alike will find what they need to re-focus, relax or rev-up. With over 62,000 square feet of banquet space, guests have multiple options to choose from for that important business meeting, church retreat, wedding reception or family vacation. Or take time and enjoy a relaxing experience at the newly renovated WELL Spa or one of many dining options, while an indoor waterpark and kid’s program offer the excitement kids crave. Enjoy a group bonfire at the horse stables, a fast plunge down a ski hill, a serene walk through the trails or a drive down a fairway on two championship golf courses – all situated on Grand Geneva’s seemingly endless acres.No matter your reason for meeting….it’s all here in one Grand location in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Geneva Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Geneva Resort And Spa
- Grand Geneva Hotel Lake Geneva
- Grand Geneva Lake
- Lake Geneva Illinois