Our family of 5 booked a last-minute ski weekend here the beginning of March. Good timing too, as it was the last weekend the slopes were open for the season. The main resort is lovely, we stayed in one of the deluxe guest rooms and it was super nice and clean. The kids' favorite part was the tv in the bathroom mirror - they couldn't get enough of that! Regular-size guest rooms, but nice updated ammenities, nice linens. I was happy we booked a room in the main lodge, because we could walk indoors to 3 restaurants, get our Starbucks, go to indoor pool, ect. Enjoyed breakfast at Grand Dining room both days - great buffet with made to order omelettes! Made reservations one evening at Brissago, their italian restaurant, and it was delicious! Pricey, but worth it..they even give the kiddos Lego sets when they seat you - a huge hit! We spent a whole day at The Mountain Top, skiing, which was only a mile from the lodge. On Sunday, we drove a mile the other way to their indoor waterpark at the Timber Ridge Lodge. Kids can't wait to come back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Geneva® Resort is the place to meet. Whether a corporate meeting, convention or a gathering with friends and family, the endless range of meeting rooms & space and activities will keep everyone engaged. Conveniently located between Chicago and Milwaukee, there is so much to do at Lake Geneva’s only four diamond resort.Corporate travelers and families alike will find what they need to re-focus, relax or rev-up. With over 62,000 square feet of banquet space, guests have multiple options to choose from for that important business meeting, church retreat, wedding reception or family vacation. Or take time and enjoy a relaxing experience at the newly renovated WELL Spa or one of many dining options, while an indoor waterpark and kid’s program offer the excitement kids crave. Enjoy a group bonfire at the horse stables, a fast plunge down a ski hill, a serene walk through the trails or a drive down a fairway on two championship golf courses – all situated on Grand Geneva’s seemingly endless acres.No matter your reason for meeting….it’s all here in one Grand location in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Geneva Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Geneva Resort And Spa
- Grand Geneva Hotel Lake Geneva
- Grand Geneva Lake
- Lake Geneva Illinois