“You'll be sure to come back to THIS Denny's”

Denny's Classic Diner
Ranked #8 of 28 Restaurants in Lake Delton
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
“You'll be sure to come back to THIS Denny's”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

You will not be disappointed. This is my fourth visit here and although occasionally there is a little wait, it is well worth it. You get more than what you pay for and if you have a sweet tooth, you will leave smiliing. I usually have the eggs benedict, which is great. My husband usually has their special which was, chipped beef on toast. It was fantastic. These people really know how to cook!! The staff is great and always helpful no matter how busy they are.

• Visited September 2011

Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious for breakfast, great value, must try the homemade bread...”
Reviewed September 11, 2011

We visited Denny's 2 years in a row for breakfast and it has been great. The food is wholesome, the homemade bread is sooo good, the prices are very affordable. Can't wait to go again next year!

• Visited August 2011
Chicago, Illinois
“If You Adore Grease...Eat Here!”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Why don't my omelets swim in grease when I make them at home?

• Visited August 2011
McHenry, Illinois
“Great family place for Breakfast”
Reviewed July 24, 2011

Great food, great price, great service,
you get the alot of food for your money, we ate here before we headed to Noah's ark keep our belly's full for quite a long time to which gave us alot of time to enjoy the park without having to stop and eat...Also has a great priced kids menu as well..

• Visited July 2011
Pekin, Illinois
“Great Food, Great Service, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 4, 2011

We ate breakfast here on 6/16.

Our experience was totall positive - not sure if we were just lucky or some others were unlucky.

I had the lumberjack breakfast- it was very good while my wife had banana pecan pancakes - she really enjoyed them. I'm not a big pancake eater but I thought the ones I had with my meal were excellent.

Service was phenomenal, food arrived quickly - even the guy our server was training was great! Anything we asked for was provided quickly. Our server even stopped by with the owner's one-month old baby to show my wife.

Atmosphere is a 50's diner - complete with counter & stools - very cool. Even a statue of Marilyn Monroe and James Dean were out front.

Definitely would go back.

• Visited June 2011