“Great Food, Great Ambiance”
Review of House Of Embers

House Of Embers
Ranked #14 of 31 Restaurants in Lake Delton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Description: Featuring Hickory Smoked Baby Back Ribs, Steaks, Seafood (Lobster, Scallops and Alaskan King Crab Legs), Fresh Fish and Pasta. We welcome families and large groups. Friday Fish Fry and Saturday Prime Rib
Reviewed September 1, 2015

Stopped by on a Sunday night and was so impressed, we were seated in one of the smaller rooms and our group of four were treated like we had been coming here all of our lives. Suggestions made by the wait staff we spot on, our glasses were kept full and the conversation from the staff were delightful. The food was excellent and be assured we will return time and time again. My only suggestion, might not be the best for younger children

Reviewed August 29, 2015

We visited this restaurant on the last day of our stay in Wisconsin Dells. We had an early bird special and the steaks were awesome! My filet was melt in your mouth great ! Our server was very friendly and a lot of fun.

Reviewed August 23, 2015

My family loves this place. Very nice atmosphere, excellent food, robust early bird specials before 6PM. Try a "Rum Dum" cocktail with you meal!

Reviewed August 22, 2015

The steak I ordered was cooked perfectly. Service was friendly. However, they had early bird specials which we were unable to use our coupons with, the main reason we came here.

Reviewed August 18, 2015

We were at Noahs Ark and saw a advertisement when leaving saying that kids eat free with adult meal We go that night for dinner and the waiter first says to us...oh I never heard of that...let me go ask (in the same sentence says oh yes that is not suppose to be up anymore but I am sure the manager will still give it to you) So we order. the waiter comes back and says oh the manager says they will not offer that deal to us. You know the food was good....and I would probably give this place a good review but there is something about the way the whole offer thing went down leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The rest of the time the waiter did not come back unless he had to because I am sure he felt bad??? My husband and I both ordered 20.00 meals and the kids both ordered meals 5.00 I really feel the restaurant should of made good even if the sign was not suppose to be displayed.....I am sure I am not the only one that sees it every day when leaving Noahs Ark. Boo on them for not making good when they KNEW it existed. so in that case I am giving you a poor rating!!!!

3  Thank beckmac23