“We love this place!”

House Of Embers
Ranked #14 of 31 Restaurants in Lake Delton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Description: Featuring Hickory Smoked Baby Back Ribs, Steaks, Seafood (Lobster, Scallops and Alaskan King Crab Legs), Fresh Fish and Pasta. We welcome families and large groups. Friday Fish Fry and Saturday Prime Rib
Reviewed August 23, 2015

My family loves this place. Very nice atmosphere, excellent food, robust early bird specials before 6PM. Try a "Rum Dum" cocktail with you meal!

Reviewed August 22, 2015

The steak I ordered was cooked perfectly. Service was friendly. However, they had early bird specials which we were unable to use our coupons with, the main reason we came here.

Reviewed August 18, 2015

We were at Noahs Ark and saw a advertisement when leaving saying that kids eat free with adult meal We go that night for dinner and the waiter first says to us...oh I never heard of that...let me go ask (in the same sentence says oh yes that is not suppose to be up anymore but I am sure the manager will still give it to you) So we order. the waiter comes back and says oh the manager says they will not offer that deal to us. You know the food was good....and I would probably give this place a good review but there is something about the way the whole offer thing went down leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The rest of the time the waiter did not come back unless he had to because I am sure he felt bad??? My husband and I both ordered 20.00 meals and the kids both ordered meals 5.00 I really feel the restaurant should of made good even if the sign was not suppose to be displayed.....I am sure I am not the only one that sees it every day when leaving Noahs Ark. Boo on them for not making good when they KNEW it existed. so in that case I am giving you a poor rating!!!!

3  Thank beckmac23
Reviewed August 13, 2015

My family (my husband, myself, and my 6 year old) ate here for dinner. The restaurant is very beautiful and they have an outdoor seating area as well. There was something on the menu for everyone in our family, even the picky one because there were several choices. They were able to accomodate my husbands allergies easily (which is difficult sometimes). The food tasted pretty good and we loved the fried calamari but be ready to spend quite a bit of money. It was about $20 a plate when we got our bill which can blow your budget in the already expensive dells.

Reviewed August 12, 2015

Very friendly staff. I had the salmon and it was moist and tender. Sat outside and dined with the band playing. Don't miss this one