“Wonderful”
Review of The Cheeze Factory Restaurant - CLOSED

The Cheeze Factory Restaurant
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Now located in downtown Baraboo, Wisconsin. 100% Vegan & Non-GMO Menu, Heavenly Desserts, Kids Menu, Serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Reviewed February 1, 2007

We eat here whenever we go to the Dells. The food is always consistent and the service is great. Such a nice change from the other restaurants in the Dells. I'd definately recommend it even if you're a meat eater.

2  Thank sun_lioness

Reviewed December 28, 2006

I agree. The Cheese Factory is outstanding. I am not a vegetarian and the others in my party weren't either but all of us raved about our food. PLUS, the desserts are out of this world.

I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. My husband said their melted cheese chef sandwich was the best he'd ever eaten and he is a "meat and potatoes" kind of guy.

1  Thank skycat
Reviewed December 18, 2006

I left this restaurant misty-eyed, and overwhelmed with gratitude for its sheer existence smack bang in the middle of restaurant chain franchises and all-you-can eat buffets.

Firstly, everything here is vegetarian, but wait, don't stop reading - pancakes are vegetarian, pizza can be vegetarian, and they serve both. Beyond that, they offer imaginative,eclectic and DELICIOUS dishes served in human-sized portions by very friendly international staff. The herbs used are largely grown in their own garden and the restaurant has a real community feel to it, a very warm atmosphere in a diner setting with a free jukeboxm and restrooms with murals.

I came here with my kids upon arrival in Wisconsin Dells and ate here every day until we left. Try it out, you won't be disappointed.

3  Thank Bualabus
Reviewed September 10, 2006

We ate here two nights in a row while in the Dells since we loved it after the first night. We both ordered their Wisconsin cheese soup and it was delicious, rich and filling. I also ordered their tofu and mushrooms on a skewer with their special dipping sauce which was really tasty. Since I am a vegetarian I loved having so many choices. Even though my husband is not, he enjoyed it as well, and concurred that the tofu was really good. The 2nd night we ordered dessert after our entrees (key lime pie) and it was worth the calories. The dinners left us feeling satisifed and the cost is very reasonable for what you get. They sell their cookbook, which I purchased. Their staff is very friendly and helpful, and seem to enjoy working there. The hostess also gave us some good tips on tourist attractions! If you want a delicious meal while visiting this area, eating here will be worth your while!

3  Thank kofiko
Reviewed September 4, 2006

We are huge fans of the Cheese Factory Restaurant and make a point to visit it daily when we are at the Dells. The food is fabulous and, in the past, we have always had delightful service. I am sorry to say that on our most recent Dells trip, I was very dissapointed with the level of service. On one visit, our server didn't even come to our table for a drink order for a good 15 minutes after we had been seated. On another visit, our server barely acknowledged us when he came to take our order. It was such a stark contrast from previous visits. Perhaps this restaurant is becoming too popular?

I love the food at this restaurant and I can't see myself not returning to this restaurant at the same frequency, but I may be a little more hesitant to recommend it to others with the enthusiasm I had before.

1  Thank sdfjhalkf